• The KillerFrogs

Another transfer per JC

Eight

Maybe Im not as good of a fan as I thought. I saw this name and said “who?”

we will start a poll on the quality of how good a fan you are since polls are the definitive for all things and this is not a shock.

i mentioned at the start of the fall that i had been told by a coach who saw him in high school they didn't think he ran well enough to play for the frogs at linebacker and hope jacoby ends up somewhere he can play, but more importantly finish out his education

Eight

Has he ever actually gotten snaps this year?

gofrogs shows he has played in 7 games this year, but i think that is predominantly on special teams

linebacker will be an interesting position to watch in the spring and going into next year as the frogs based on current roster project to return 1 senior in wallow, a junior in ben wilson, 3 sophomores in harris - homes - winters, and 2 red shirt freshmen in jordan and marcheselli

looks to be the opposite of last spring and you hope to see the benefits of competition among all those athletes

Eight

I have heard that there is now a link between the transfer portal and skin cancer. I don’t think anyone really realized just how much radiation exposure people are getting in the portal.

little did we know how much of a visionary leslie neilsen actually was on this type of matter concerning protecting the body

E98IA8i.gif

Froggish

gofrogs shows he has played in 7 games this year, but i think that is predominantly on special teams

linebacker will be an interesting position to watch in the spring and going into next year as the frogs based on current roster project to return 1 senior in wallow, a junior in ben wilson, 3 sophomores in harris - homes - winters, and 2 red shirt freshmen in jordan and marcheselli

looks to be the opposite of last spring and you hope to see the benefits of competition among all those athletes

The good news is that most those guys you’ve listed have gotten significant snaps. That should pay off.