• The KillerFrogs

Texas is back!

YA

Felt weird but I let out a Tiger type fist pump when OU sealed the game with the INT
I was letting out deep guttural grunts and animated claps and fist pumps like the Frogs were playing in the national title game.
I did the same as y'all. I was laughing so hard and comparing it to our meltdown game. My wife finally got tired of my words and told me to calm the hell down and go watch another game as she planned my demise via ID network shows.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It isn't just me, in that poll over 70% of the people who voted don't want to see Muck's articles at all. So what you are really saying is 70% of the people need to take a hike.
You act like it is some great hardship to make it clear it is a Muck article in the thread title. It is actually very easy to do so. You just write: "Muck: I hate TCU this week because...." or whatever his article title is. That is it. Or just post his low value articles in the political forum or some other forum.

The more aggressive move would be to sidestep Top altogether and just encourage folks to put Top on ignore. In this way, all the low value Muck articles would be hidden but that wouldn't be fair to Top to at least give him the opportunity to be amenable.
Actually, I was addressing you. Not whoever voted in the poll to which you refer, in which I voted to quit posting Muck's garbage, by the way. You are the one attacking Top and being a jerk. It's uncalled for and annoying.

If anybody ought to be put on ignore, it's you.

BigPurple87

I don't choose when or what he writes.

Those screaming to "ban" Engle sound like the college liberal snowflakes who shout down, disrupt and even riot against speech they don't agree with.

Bottom line is they will continue, along with other articles and columns that are TCU-related. Same thing that has been going on here, that I have been doing every morning for 20 years.

Look at you big man

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
3895718_0.jpg

Moose Stuff

I did the same as y'all. I was laughing so hard and comparing it to our meltdown game. My wife finally got tired of my words and told me to calm the hell down and go watch another game as she planned my demise via ID network shows.

My wife watched the entire game with me and smiled and said “[Baylor asshoe]” when they lost. Then we had sex. OK, we didn’t have sex, but the rest of it is true.

tcudoc

Here is my take:
TopFrog is a quality frog fan who provides a very good service to TCU fans, especially ones who are out of the area. He has gotten marching orders from KFC leadership over the years to do this as he sees fit. While it is okay to disagree with the process, I don't like it that he is being attacked. For the record, I also voted no more muck articles, but I also understand the process and the argument made for why he should continue. I may disagree with his policy of posting those articles but I defend his right to do it and I defend him as an outstanding and dedicated TCU fan. He deserves to be respected for his contribution to the forum.

Last edited: