• The KillerFrogs

OT - Penn State fans reinforcing the fact that they...

Chongo94

may easily be in the top 3 of worst fanbases in the country...

Penn State's Sean Clifford deletes social media after death threats

https://apple.news/AmkXo9L-FSXa_caQeVKIYaw

Penn State quarterback Sean Clifford said Tuesday that he received death threats and vulgar messages after throwing three interceptions against Minnesota in the Nittany Lions' first loss of the season...

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
may easily be in the top 3 of worst fanbases in the country...

Penn State's Sean Clifford deletes social media after death threats

https://apple.news/AmkXo9L-FSXa_caQeVKIYaw

Penn State quarterback Sean Clifford said Tuesday that he received death threats and vulgar messages after throwing three interceptions against Minnesota in the Nittany Lions' first loss of the season...

I can think of at least 5 worse, surely an dishonorable mention...

jake102

Always cracks me up when people see negative comments about TCU players or coaches and post things like “we have the worst fans” or “this is why our recruiting doesn’t improve”. TCU is the minor leagues for angry fanbases

If a kid can’t deal with our fan base they have no shot at a state school with tens of thousands of Joe Bumpkins with a GED, Tshirt, and 12 pack of beer who yells/posts every moronic thing that goes through their mind

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Always cracks me up when people see negative comments about TCU players or coaches and post things like “we have the worst fans” or “this is why our recruiting doesn’t improve”. TCU is the minor leagues for angry fanbases

If a kid can’t deal with our fan base they have no shot at a state school with tens of thousands of Joe Bumpkins with a GED, Tshirt, and 12 pack of beer who yells/posts every moronic thing that goes through their mind
For proof, go to our basketball game versus Kansas. And I thought Texas Tech BB fans were bad.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

I resemble that remark.