• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: Lamb ‘up in the air,’ Calcaterra out against TCU

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Lamb ‘up in the air,’ Calcaterra out against TCU

By Joey Helmer

NORMAN, Okla. — The eighth-ranked Sooners were without Biletnikoff Award semifinalist CeeDee Lamb and tight end Grant Calcaterra for their 34-31 showdown victory at Baylor. Once again, they will be without Calcaterra, who’s been inactive since the Kansas game, and Lamb’s availability is uncertain in advance of Senior Night against TCU.

“Yeah, Grant’s status, still won’t be available this week,” said head coach Lincoln Riley during his weekly Monday press conference. “You know, we’ll continue to monitor, but not ready…I would anticipate the guys that played [to play]. I mean, it’s the end of the year. You’re going to have some guys banged up. But I think the guys that played have all got a pretty good shot to be available for us.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/oklah...-the-air-Calcaterra-out-against-TCU-138831017

Frog DJ

I’m not very confident about winning either, but like Ron, I’d prefer if TCU at least had the opportunity to beat OU at full strength.

Go Frogs!

Last edited:

H0RNEDFR0G

Winters and Gaines haven't recorded a tackle since Oklahoma State
LVZ was out last week and is questionable for OU
Keenan Reed is listed as questionable
Gladney is out the first half

On offense:
Niang out for the season
Max played well against TTU but his finger has to be banged up still
Demercado, Hights, and Al'Dontre Davis are all listed as questionable for OU

Safe to say that the Frogs are nowhere near full strength either

Eight

Winters and Gaines haven't recorded a tackle since Oklahoma State
LVZ was out last week and is questionable for OU
Keenan Reed is listed as questionable
Gladney is out the first half

On offense:
Niang out for the season
Max played well against TTU but his finger has to be banged up still
Demercado, Hights, and Al'Dontre Davis are all listed as questionable for OU

Safe to say that the Frogs are nowhere near full strength either

pretty sure you won't see any tackles from gaines this week.

what the heck is going on with hights because he can play on special teams, but no reps i can recall at wr and i haven't seen al'dontre that i can recall since smu.

then we have the two names that wex believes are part of a social security scam of tony wallace and mikel barkley