• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

yjoy2nB.jpg

tcudoc

I had a copy of the Robert Tilton farting video on VHS back in the day. It was almost impossible to find stuff like that back in the late nineties and it was a treasured bit of comedy. I brought it to work to show some people and I left it in the lounge inside a bookshelf. I was horrified when I returned the next week and discovered that an aggie friend was on in house call that weekend and had to work while the aggie game was on, so he got my VHS tape and put it in to the VCR and recorded the aggie game over my Robert Tilton farting video. I was horrified.
I had no ability to see that in the future there would be something called youtube where any video ever made would be available with the click of a button.

Frog-in-law1995

I had no idea Farting Preacher was that old.

I sat next to Robert Tilton as we waited in an enormous line to discuss our property damage claim with a state farm rep following that ‘95 hail storm. He was pretty nice in person, so I didn’t bug him much. I’m glad I hadn’t seen the farting video (not sure it had even been created at that point) because I’d have said something inappropriate for sure.