• The KillerFrogs

Jaedon Ledee waiver granted

Skip Jansen

I expect to see him get pretty substantial playing time. He might play the 4 for a few minutes with Smith out. The staff wants him to get as many minutes as possible to catch up.

Fortunately, Diante is on schedule to play Thursday vs. UC-Irvine. That will give the Frogs nine guys in the playing rotation.

There is a possibility that Smith could play tonight. They are going to see how it goes in warmups.

Eight

He definitely can play in pick and roll situations. He has pretty good hands to make a catch on the move. The elbow is probably the extent of his shooting range.

interesting, that is roughly double kevin's range so it is possible to play the two big guys and not have them clogging the low block.

Skip Jansen

interesting, that is roughly double kevin's range so it is possible to play the two big guys and not have them clogging the low block.

They definitely could be on the floor together on the offensive end. Where you run into trouble is, Ledee would have trouble defending an opposing 4 out on the floor. Really doesn't have the foot speed to defend a stretch 4. So... they could play together under the right circumstances.

MTfrog5

They definitely could be on the floor together on the offensive end. Where you run into trouble is, Ledee would have trouble defending an opposing 4 out on the floor. Really doesn't have the foot speed to defend a stretch 4. So... they could play together under the right circumstances.
Similar to Blair from Pitt when Dixon was there?

LeagueCityFrog

I went to our first game and sat right behind our bench and man, this team seems locked in. Coach Dixon and his coaches were locked in. We are basically the college version of the same style the Houston Rockets play. We have one big guy then all these sharp shooters that can bomb 3 pointers. I think this team has a bunch of potential. I also think we are going to get beat for a bunch of rebounds, but if we are making the threes we are bombing, who cares about rebounds. Should be a fun team and season.

Still riding a high from TCU's football win over Tech last weekend. I hope this coming weekend Gary says screw it and goes for it on 4th down every time we are in that situation on OU's side of the 50. What do we have to lose? Answer...nothing...let's get that win. Max is playing great. Tough kid.

4th. down

I went to our first game and sat right behind our bench and man, this team seems locked in. Coach Dixon and his coaches were locked in. We are basically the college version of the same style the Houston Rockets play. We have one big guy then all these sharp shooters that can bomb 3 pointers. I think this team has a bunch of potential. I also think we are going to get beat for a bunch of rebounds, but if we are making the threes we are bombing, who cares about rebounds. Should be a fun team and season.

Still riding a high from TCU's football win over Tech last weekend. I hope this coming weekend Gary says screw it and goes for it on 4th down every time we are in that situation on OU's side of the 50. What do we have to lose? Answer...nothing...let's get that win. Max is playing great. Tough kid.

I like your optimism, but I see it as 47-37 OU. Can Max play corner too?