• The KillerFrogs

Baylor vs. UT—which will you root for?

JockO de Frog

I’m an oldy. Although I hate Baylor, it just can’t compare to my Texas hatred. My TCU past was entrenched in the Southwest Conference. Some of you can’t imagine rooting for Baylor but I will. Plus, it is getting progressively harder to hate Baylor as much because I like the coach. (I said “as much” but my hatred still runs deep). But Texas, oh does Mensa make it even easier to hate them more. I love every part of Texas losing—to anybody. The last few years have been glorious to see TCU dominate, especially this year when their fans (and media) thought Mensa had Texas back.

Love to hear the feedback. If it makes you feel better to think of it this way, perhaps you would prefer one of them to lose more than the other.

Eight

I’m an oldy. Although I hate Baylor, it just can’t compare to my Texas hatred. My TCU past was entrenched in the Southwest Conference. Some of you can’t imagine rooting for Baylor but I will. Plus, it is getting progressively harder to hate Baylor as much because I like the coach. (I said “as much” but my hatred still runs deep). But Texas, oh does Mensa make it even easier to hate them more. I love every part of Texas losing—to anybody. The last few years have been glorious to see TCU dominate, especially this year when their fans (and media) thought Mensa had Texas back.

Love to hear the feedback. If it makes you feel better to think of this way, perhaps you would prefer one of them to lose more than the other.

baylor has given us grant teaff, basketball players killing each other and their head coach helping with the cover up, and art........

i like rhule, but i know that the crap that teaff pulled, that happened within that basketball program and under briles could only happen unless there was a decay in the very soul in the hearts of those who stood in positions to do something about it and not only turned a blind eyed but helped build the walls to shield people from actually learning the truth...plus all the while with a bible in hand so they can claim the moral high ground.

mensa and texas are arrogant [ Finebaum ]s, but they aren't a decay at the very soul of man.