• The KillerFrogs

WVU is going to be a dog fight.

y2kFrog

OU is going to run all over our D. Our scheme isn’t equipped to handle what they do. All those crossing routes and the way their RBs catch the ball out of the backfield with momentum.

We’d need to win this in a shootout. It would be an even bigger coming out party for Duggan than the UT game.

We've been about the only team that can't score on OU since Cumbie took over. Heck, even the 2016 team scored 46 points against OU. Maybe Duggan is good enough to keep up already, if so it will be another sign the he is going to be a great one.

BleedNPurple

OU is going to run all over our D. Our scheme isn’t equipped to handle what they do. All those crossing routes and the way their RBs catch the ball out of the backfield with momentum.

We’d need to win this in a shootout. It would be an even bigger coming out party for Duggan than the UT game.
SMU Buchele filleted us - Hopefully we’re a little better but who knows. We need to play some smash mouth football!

JugbandFrog

If WVU beats OSU this weekend, our game after Thanksgiving is gonna be crazy. Assuming an L at OU, both teams will be 5-6 fighting for a bowl birth.

I am rooting for the UT in the Big 12 Title scenario. It means Baylor losing to UT AND Kansas as well as Texas beating Tech.

oooo, that would be so sweet! Baylor falls out of Top 25. Bahahhaa

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
6-6 is a bad season unless you think we're a very average program, no matter who is playing QB. Remember, one of the wins is basically a given so it's really 5-6.

Is there any doubt that right now we are a very average program that comes up with a good year on a occasion? It seems to me we can’t argue much that we aren’t in the upper end of the Tech - K-State - OSU strata.

Wexahu

Is there any doubt that right now we are a very average program that comes up with a good year on a occasion? It seems to me we can’t argue much that we aren’t in the upper end of the Tech - K-State - OSU strata.

That's probably where we are unfortunately. I still wouldn't call 6-6 acceptable, or "not a bad season". Any year you lose to SMU, Iowa State, Kansas State, Oklahoma State and Baylor can't be "not bad".

froginmn

When we play the Eers we will already be bowl eligible.
dVDJiez.gif