• The KillerFrogs

OU game 7:00

TRF51

We have a chance in this game. Not have Gladney the first half is not good but I still think we can play with them.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Saturday weather Norman 55/40 on soggy field from previous days rain. I’m guessing all whites uniform for us to emphasize the muddings we’ll endure.

AroundWorldFrog

I hate BEING in Norman at night.
Especially women.

ShamefulTemptingHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Eight

Coach Stoops would have immediately thrown Mixon out of the Sooner program had he smashed face in 2016.

Back in 2014, a redshirt year was an appropriate punishment. Boomer!

you mean coach riley, because bob was the coach at ou at the time and a red-shirt year was not an appropriate punishment nor was it for frank shannon for sexually assaulting an ou coed

then again i shouldn't have been surprised about brooks getting a pass from the ou title ix review with what boren and other staff at ou have done, but your right.

ou doesn't let things like this or even worse things happen on their campus they did drop the hammer on that kicker this year.

Froggish

Saturday weather Norman 55/40 on soggy field from previous days rain. I’m guessing all whites uniform for us to emphasize the muddings we’ll endure.

More mud the better if it will slow them down...Since Riley has been the coach, we’ve been drawn offside every year down 21 in the first 10. The Cumbie starts the onslaught of chuck-n-duck 3 and outs. If ever there were a game where I think TOP has some value, it’s in this one..Hope we are watching a ton of tape from the second half of the ISU/OU game. They got the ground an pound going and kept OUs offense off the field.