• The KillerFrogs

I can't believe the stats of the Tech Game

ticketfrog123

So last week we complained about running the ball in the red zone and this week we want to outlaw throwing the ball in the red zone even though we did get creative with the TE pop pass. So don’t pass and don’t run and yet we kick too many field goals. Tough crowd.

youre complaining about people having an opinion. I’ve consistently been against the end zone fade, the wild frog, and lack of pro wells in the red zone.

Every other team uses their mobile QB in the red zone, like brewer, Buchele, Purdy, and Ehlinger.

why don’t we use Max’s legs?

wilson912

I think the point is that this squad could conceivably have done a lot more, and in a year when the Big XII is, frankly, terrible that is rather frustrating in retrospect. Baylor is going to be runner-up in this league for no better reason than consistent competence thanks to good coaching. Meanwhile we've managed to exceed late-september expectations with a chance to limp to 6-6. Whoop!

Time to fire up the fire Cumbie thread, sheesh!

Wog68

Too many FG, not enough big plays, gave up too many big plays. Also keep in mind we kicked a short FG right before half when we just ran out of time.
That drive for the field goal just before half maybe was our best drive of the game. It was the game winner.