• The KillerFrogs

Max Duggan is Not the Answer

Tshirt Fan

If you are asking what’s wrong with TCU, that is. What a game and really so far, what a season for a true freshman.

STOP RIPPING ON THE QB!
Max Duggan is awesome. You need to get a new job. And your eyes checked. And a drug test. Knock it off or there will be DANGER at the frog fountain.

Is that the kind of mock outrage you were seeking?

Wexahu

Yes this is just dumb word games combining freshmen and redshirt freshmen. You can’t say we are young when we have juniors and seniors starting across the board. Every team in the country has 40+ freshmen and RS freshmen.

I don’t even think we have 47 freshman counting redshirts. Unless you want to include all guys on the roster including walk-ons who will most likely never play. Similar to the 35+ injuries we had last year, guys are being counted that nobody even knows are on the team. Besides, I don’t really care how many freshman we have. Play good football and win games.

Eight

I don’t even think we have 47 freshman counting redshirts. Unless you want to include all guys on the roster including walk-ons who will most likely never play. Similar to the 35+ injuries we had last year, guys are being counted that nobody even knows are on the team. Besides, I don’t really care how many freshman we have. Play good football and win games.

frogs have 35-36 scholarship freshmen which is a big number, but not the impression given with the 47 number

similar this year when on the basketball broadcast they counted the freshmen walk-on's when they said tcu had the third most freshmen in the country which is a misleading statement

i really hate when sid spins those numbers like that

Wexahu

frogs have 35-36 scholarship freshmen which is a big number, but not the impression given with the 47 number

similar this year when on the basketball broadcast they counted the freshmen walk-on's when they said tcu had the third most freshmen in the country which is a misleading statement

Fishing for an excuse is all it is. Can’t stand it. Almost every team could come up with some stat as to how “young” they are. This really isn’t a young team. We’re playing some freshman because of some huge holes on the roster but we’ve got a lot of upperclassmen out there too.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Why does it matter?

Moose Stuff

Yes this is just dumb word games combining freshmen and redshirt freshmen. You can’t say we are young when we have juniors and seniors starting across the board. Every team in the country has 40+ freshmen and RS freshmen.

We started 1 soph and 4 frosh on defense and 4 soph and 1 frosh on offense. Plus our punter, while certainly not young, is a freshmen. I’d say we have another 12-14 frosh/soph that are regular contributing backups. I wouldn’t say we are a super young team but I’d bet we’re younger than the average team.

BleedNPurple

That 47 fresh was on the broadcast yesterday. The TV commentator asked CGP how do you get a team to snap back mentally after several close losses. The statement was CGP said we are a young team with 47 freshman and they’re just looking forward to their next big game - the young team moves on tot he next game without dwelling on the losses as much as an upper class man team would. This the 47 freshman comment.