• The KillerFrogs

Myles Garrett

WhatTheFrog

Anybody remember when Montrel Wilson got involved in a visitor sideline scuffle with similar conditions? I don't recall the game, but it was a home game and he was "injured" at the time. I'm surprised he wasn't hit with a serious infraction at the time.

Chongo94

I mean, when your school has had a student pull a sword, a freaking SWORD!, out on another individual....and has also essentially held a band hostage (the Rice band I believe, back in the 70s or 80s or something like that)...and then you have this fool using a helmet as a weapon, yeah, people might just bash that school.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I mean, when your school has had a student pull a sword, a freaking SWORD!, out on another individual....and has also essentially held a band hostage (the Rice band I believe, back in the 70s or 80s or something like that)...and then you have this fool using a helmet as a weapon, yeah, people might just bash that school.
They put a cannon on the railroad en route to Waco supposedly. Though I can’t fault them for that.

LisaLT

Miles Garrett is a dirty player. Period. He broke Trevor Semian's ankle this year on a dirty play. He has it in for QBs. The NFL got rid of Burfict. Miles Garrett is well on his way to a lifetime ban.

The coach of the Browns has no control over his team, by the way. Garrett isn't the only problem on that team.