• The KillerFrogs

Karter Johnson officially gone

Pharm Frog

This demonstrates the brilliance of the Briles’ solution to the issue. And other than a delay in receiving some cash and attorney’s fees, I cant recall if the school has suffered any consequences as yet.

LSU Game Attendee

This demonstrates the brilliance of the Briles’ solution to the issue. And other than a delay in receiving some cash and attorney’s fees, I cant recall if the school has suffered any consequences as yet.
Rapenablement on that scale takes a fanatical level of effort, devotion, and coordination. It takes everything from board members at the top commissioning a “study” with almost zero documentation/paper trail down to a GA willing to self-deport at the bottom.

Christcu

Transfer portal is going to increase pressure to play players early, even if there isn’t room for them yet or they’re not ready.

Gonna make for a wild ride these next few years.
It's ruining College Football......the work the coaches put in recruiting doesn't matter much anymore. It's now automatic transfer college football.....don't waste too much time getting to know the players...they may be gone in a few days or weeks.

Limp Lizard

I counted at least 69 out of state players on the Alabama roster. Could have been 79...I kinda spaced out for a while during the counting. Players from all over including the rust belt states, Hawaii, California and Texas. So, yeah, a blanket policy based on losing a good player to puppy love is not well thought out.

Eight

Please stop recruiting so many players from out of state

so instate players don't quit, transfer, or fail to qualify?

quick exercise focusing on just the quarterback position since the frogs joined the big 12 in 2012

austin aune (argyle, texas)
zach allen (temple, texas)
foster sawyer (ft worth, texas)
grayson muehlstein (decatur, texas)
brennen wooten (san angelo, texas)
shawn robinson (de soto, texas)
justin rogers (bossier city, la.)
max duggan (council bluffs, iowa)

yeah, that texas things really has worked out well at the quarterback position, but i am sure the texas recruits did much better at the other positions