• The KillerFrogs

I've said it before - the problem is the big N

Bob

It seems everyone has a pet theory on what exactly is TCU's problem. But, I know. And, I've said it before. It's the big N in the end zone.

See picture below. When we rocked the world, our end zone spelled was spelled HORnED FROGS.
tcu3__17115.1446848235.1280.1280.jpg

Now, we suck hind teat because the end zone is spelled HORNED FROGS.

carter.jpg

So, let's get that little n back on the field Gary. It defined us.

Froginbedford

It seems everyone has a pet theory on what exactly is TCU's problem. But, I know. And, I've said it before. It's the big N in the end zone.

See picture below. When we rocked the world, our end zone spelled was spelled HORnED FROGS.
tcu3__17115.1446848235.1280.1280.jpg

Now, we suck hind teat because the end zone is spelled HORNED FROGS.

carter.jpg

So, let's get that little n back on the field Gary. It defined us.

Ummm....The 2012 (7-5) and 2013 (4-8) years did not rock, and the renovated stadium with the lower-case "n" was in use both of those years....

Long Time Lurker

That picture with the lower case n is from a game we lost (Kansas State) in a season we finished with a losing record in the Big 12 (2012). Not exactly rocking the world.

I think that picture is from 14, I could be wrong i can’t get the photo to come up clear on my phone. Huge night game with K-State. They put out a special photo where you could mega zoom any where in the stadium and see people’s faces.