• The KillerFrogs

Myles Garrett

nwlafrog

giphy.gif

Eight

think the last time something like this happened was antonio smith of the texans took 2-3 swings at richie incognito in a preseason game with i think richie's helmet and i think smith got a 4 game suspension

the big problem for myles is the season is only been 10 games now and this is his third major on the field incident.

he punched a player during a game, had the game where he had a couple of roughing penalties that would have been roughing under the old rules, and now this with the helmet.

not quite to vontez burfect level of play yet, but can't see the nfl not sitting him the rest of the season.

Wog68

Only incident I've ever seen that comes close is in 1965 when a fellow Wog who was on crutches came out of the stands at Daniel Myer during a TCU/SMU on-court fight and hit an SMU male cheerleader with his crutch.

H0RNEDFR0G

I hope the Steelers file assault charges. This is so far beyond what you sign up for when you step on the field. I expect a double digit game suspension at least.

netty2424

Saw a great quote on the twitter, “If Myles Garrett did this to Tom Brady, NFL would be sending him to the electric chair this evening”
I was thinking to myself when I saw it, it kind of seemed like the two Pitt linemen standing there watching were actually a little slow to react when Garrett and Rudolph were on the ground fighting. And how different the scenario would he been had that been Ben Roethlisberger.

Eight

I hope the Steelers file assault charges. This is so far beyond what you sign up for when you step on the field. I expect a double digit game suspension at least.

part of what the nfl can do will be based upon what is in the collective bargaining agreement.

sounds crazy, but there are limits to what they can and can't do which is why the two events before this one will be important in building a case of myles being a repeat offender this year for on the field conduct

frogs9497

part of what the nfl can do will be based upon what is in the collective bargaining agreement.

sounds crazy, but there are limits to what they can and can't do which is why the two events before this one will be important in building a case of myles being a repeat offender this year for on the field conduct

What if the act is criminal?

Any of our attorneys want to chime in here? Isn’t there precedent of professional athletes being charged based on conduct during a game?

Eight

What if the act is criminal?

Any of our attorneys want to chime in here? Isn’t there precedent of professional athletes being charged based on conduct during a game?

no idea and i am not sure how something like that is covered by the cba.

the only time i can recall a player being sued by another player for conduct during a game was in hockey a good 15-20 years ago.

i am sure someone somewhere has been charged with assault be it hockey, football, heck did juan marichel get charged for the bat incident?