• The KillerFrogs

Score Prediction Contest: TCU @ Tech 11am kick-off

4 Oaks Frog

I am searching here. What is it that will make me or you believe that we will beat Tech in Lubbock. Seriously, give me something that gives me a glimmer of hope of coming home with a victory. Are we faster, smarter, healthier, better coached, more handsome...what? What do we have that is better that will give us an advantage over another bad team in their house. I know there must be something, but I don’t know what it is. Please Help!
Tech 0?
TCU 0?
Yards...maybe
GO FROGS!
BEAT tt!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
th

Froginbedford

27-24, for either team....TCU defense has a blown coverage with 2 minutes to go and Tech scores winning TD....Either Max or Jonathan Song perform feats of magic with less than 1 minute to go to create the final margin above and the Frog defense manages to stop Tech....

TechAdvisor

I am searching here. What is it that will make me or you believe that we will beat Tech in Lubbock. Seriously, give me something that gives me a glimmer of hope of coming home with a victory. Are we faster, smarter, healthier, better coached, more handsome...what? What do we have that is better that will give us an advantage over another bad team in their house. I know there must be something, but I don’t know what it is. Please Help!
Tech 0?
TCU 0?
Yards...maybe
GO FROGS!
BEAT tt!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Texas Tech is missing;

1st string QB
2nd string QB
1st string RB
2nd string RB
1st string All-American RG
1st string CB
2nd string DE
1st string slot WR
#1 WR Vasher was suspended for the WVU game and status is questionable

Texas Tech ranks 130 out of 130 in the nation in giving up passing plays of 30+
Texas Tech ranks 130 out of 130 in the nation in giving up passing plays of 40+
Texas Tech ranks 129 out of 130 in the nation in giving up passing plays of 50+

Vegas has TCU as a 3 point favorite and ESPN FPI gives TCU 56% chance of winning

With all that said, I'll take Texas Tech 28 TCU 24 298 yards