• The KillerFrogs

Texas Tech Press Conference

Bob

What he talking about telling the truth on 1st and goal?
“Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away.”
- Haquin

Or, not knowing that a Quarterback sneak is the best play when the goal line is so close, we call the fade route.

MinFrog

Sonny - recruited him and Baldwin. You have to be careful what you wish for. Boykin wasn't a good QB till his junior/senior season.

We have always made good decisions. We don't make rash decisions. Change is change, doesn't mean that will make you better. At this point, you do what you need to do to win.
I can appreciate not making rash decisions, what I can not fathom is keeping deadwood like burns around way past his expiration date.

PO Frog

What he talking about telling the truth on 1st and goal?
I think he was referring to what Cordel said after the game about not scoring from the one. He didn’t say anything bad - just that we have to do better and get it in from there. GP was agreeing and that they tell their kids to tell the truth. The truth being we have to do better from the one yard line.

CountryFrog

I think he was referring to what Cordel said after the game about not scoring from the one. He didn’t say anything bad - just that we have to do better and get it in from there. GP was agreeing and that they tell their kids to tell the truth. The truth being we have to do better from the one yard line.
There are 99 yard lines we need to do better from.

We've got 99 problems but the goal line ain't one.

Eight

Missed where he's going to burn Colt Ellison's redshirt on this abomination of a season.

there is no one else to play at de with blackshear out.

frogs had mathis, plant and ellison to play de so unless they go to a 3-man front some of the time and slide a tackle out there is no one else who is ready to play

AroundWorldFrog

frogs had mathis, plant and ellison to play de so unless they go to a 3-man front some of the time and slide a tackle out there is no one else who is ready to play
Having no one play that end is pretty much the same as having Blackshear play it.

Edit. Whats happened to Workman?

Eight

Having no one play that end is pretty much the same as having Blackshear play it.

Edit. Whats happened to Workman?

he looks a bit overmatched in terms of size. roster has him listed at 6'3" and 242, but he looks a bit smaller than that.

blackshear can occupy a blocker, but he looks like a guy who hasn't really played for almost 3 years.

Froggish

Parker Workman?