• The KillerFrogs

FWST: He went from the NFL to high school volunteer. How this TCU ex hopes to revive career

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
He went from the NFL to high school volunteer. How this TCU ex hopes to revive career

By Drew Davison

Mention Curtis Fuller, and it doesn’t take long for Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera to start talking.

“He’s very passionate about the game,” Rivera said. “He’s a very smart coach. He understands the game. He understands what it takes to compete at the top level. Very likeable.”

The same can be said when Cleveland Browns defensive coordinator Steve Wilks hears Fuller’s name.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article236662648.html#storylink=cpy

Tumbleweed

Curtis appears to be the kind of coach the NFL is wanting now days. The article says intelligent, understands the game, trustworthy, teacher. Obvious a motivator and a very good communicator. And to top it all off, he's between jobs and if that wasn't enough, a Graduate of TCU.

This is the type of man who is destined to be a great college coach, maybe at a private university, say TCU!

Thanks for the article posting, there is hope.

Limp Lizard

I remember seeing an interview with him while he was at TCU. I was impressed and thought he could be a good coach if he wanted to.

HToady

Even if you don't become a millionaire by playing in the NFL, there a lot of good jobs that could be developed by guys that have spent a lifetime around football, and doing something you enjoy, can't be all bad.

SuperBarrFrog

Curtis appears to be the kind of coach the NFL is wanting now days. The article says intelligent, understands the game, trustworthy, teacher. Obvious a motivator and a very good communicator. And to top it all off, he's between jobs and if that wasn't enough, a Graduate of TCU.

This is the type of man who is destined to be a great college coach, maybe at a private university, say TCU!

Thanks for the article posting, there is hope.

Could be a good a redemption story, but I doubt Tcu wants to mess with someone who was fired from his job for sending lots of inappropriate texts to female employees.