• The KillerFrogs

Mark Cohen Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawFrog504

These have to stop. We come off a drumming from "insert conference rival here" and see "TCU is the only school with purple colors on this tuesday with 34 degree weather that had a guy have 7.5 tackles in his 48th snap in his 3rd game!" Who on this planet cares? What an absolute beating

MinFrog

These have to stop. We come off a drumming from "insert conference rival here" and see "TCU is the only school with purple colors on this tuesday with 34 degree weather that had a guy have 7.5 tackles in his 48th snap in his 3rd game!" Who on this planet cares? What an absolute beating
If you are upset by his tweets, I hate to tell you about people who aren't TCU fans and what they tweet about...

You might want to find something else to do for a while. Being a TCU fan is maybe a little too much for you to handle.

I’m thinking bird watching or sea shelling might be just right for you.

Armadillo

Moose (burn it to the ground) and RollToad (curse you straight to hades) are no ones friends. I found that out the hard way.

All joking aside, not really kidding. But I respect them both. Hell, I even respect maniac.

I don’t respect steel, or all 10 of his troll accounts.

ifrog

Are you serious? Is someone forcing you to follow him? The only beating here is your post.

notyalc

What are you expecting from the guy who falls on the field during the Cheez-It Bowl?

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31649-1403477281-9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.