• The KillerFrogs

Did not watch sports today...

And I think I am happier now than many here. Girlfriend and I took advantage of her roommate being gone this morning, after sleeping in. Went to Klyde Warren Park after that, food trucks then Deep Ellum Beers. Early dinner then more couples time, now she is asleep.

We checked scores a few times, both of her teams won today but mostly we ignored sports. Was a nice change.

Her roommate just got home, she brought new guy she met online. I am staying quiet pretending to be asleep.

I did make trip by statue yesterday before heading over here. Did not help. Next game I will attend. And also basketball!

Last edited:

bc puckett

And I think I am happier now than many year. Girlfriend and I took advantage of her roommate being gone this morning, after sleeping in. Went to Klyde Warren Park after that, food trucks then Deep Ellum Beers. Early dinner then more couples time, now she is asleep.

We checked scores a few times, both of her teams won today but mostly we ignored sports. Was a nice change.

Her roommate just got home, she brought new guy she met online. I am staying quiet pretending to be asleep.

I did make trip by statue yesterday before heading over here. Did not help. Next game I will attend. And also basketball!
Well some of us can do all of the things you “hint “at and still watch the games we care about. Hopefully you will too with more experience

Well some of us can do all of the things you “hint “at and still watch the games we care about. Hopefully you will too with more experience
I hear what you say but if I watched game today it would have ruined for me the great weather and everything. Probably good for everyone, for mental health, take a weekend off from sports sometimes. And the couples time is increased.

We will be at road game next weekend, second trip out there, last time partied with their law students. Might party so much we don’t see much of game. Fun group and many know girlfriend from undergrad.

bc puckett

I hear what you say but if I watched game today it would have ruined for me the great weather and everything. Probably good for everyone, for mental health, take a weekend off from sports sometimes. And the couples time is increased.

We will be at road game next weekend, second trip out there, last time partied with their law students. Might party so much we don’t see much of game. Fun group and many know girlfriend from undergrad.
I’ve been married for 35 years and if watching a game would have ruined “something “ for you it may be time to reacess your situation The veterans can not only watch games but get the job done in more important areas. The sooner you learn that the better off you will be

4 Oaks Frog

And I think I am happier now than many year. Girlfriend and I took advantage of her roommate being gone this morning, after sleeping in. Went to Klyde Warren Park after that, food trucks then Deep Ellum Beers. Early dinner then more couples time, now she is asleep.

What is this? Did you confuse this board with your diary. “Dear Diary, Did not watch sports today...”
GO FROGS!
BEAT WHOEVER WE PLAY NEXT!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

I’ve been married for 35 years and if watching a game would have ruined “something “ for you it may be time to reacess your situation The veterans can not only watch games but get the job done in more important areas. The sooner you learn that the better off you will be

You seem like pervert focused on and assuming based on one part of my writing. You could have talked about the park or beer or deep ellum but instead focused on other things. And I don’t know how it involves military. Maybe a fetish for you???

OmniscienceFrog

You seem like pervert focused on and assuming based on one part of my writing. You could have talked about the park or beer or deep ellum but instead focused on other things. And I don’t know how it involves military. Maybe a fetish for you???
He didn't mean veterans as in military veterans, he meant veterans as in those of more experience.

Paradoxotaur

giphy.gif