• The KillerFrogs

Fire Cumbie..!

tcumaniac

Those of you who can't admit that Duggan is part of the problem have purple blinders on. I'm not saying it's all on him, but I will say with extreme confidence that he is not the next Dalton or Boykin.

Facts:
QBR for the season 69.9
Last 2 games
14 of 32 vs Baylor (43.8%)
21 of 39 vs Oklahoma State (53.8%)
6 INTs in the last 2 games
Multiple fumbles against SMU to basically hand them the game

He had good games against Arkansas Pine Bluff, Kansas, and Texas. The rest were trash. And I could argue Texas 4 INTs were the reason we beat them anyway. Duggan doesn't get intimidated but he cannot put the ball on the receivers' hands with consistency. There have been drops but there have been lots of high throws and floaters. Not to mention stupid decisions...
You are a scheissing idiot.

TCU_backer

Those of you who can't admit that Duggan is part of the problem have purple blinders on. I'm not saying it's all on him, but I will say with extreme confidence that he is not the next Dalton or Boykin.

Facts:
QBR for the season 69.9
Last 2 games

He had good games against Arkansas Pine Bluff, Kansas, and Texas. The rest were trash. And I could argue Texas 4 INTs were the reason we beat them anyway. Duggan doesn't get intimidated but he cannot put the ball on the receivers' hands with consistency. There have been drops but there have been lots of high throws and floaters. Not to mention stupid decisions...

1. How about the receivers that can’t run a route?
2. How about the receivers who couldn’t catch a ball with sticky glue on their hands?
3. How about the same [ Finebaum ]ty play calls time and time again?
4. How about an OL that is Middle School soft?
5. How about an OC / QB coach who has zero skills to develop you?
6. How about the lack of preparedness each game from your offensive coaching staff.

Yeah... Blame Duggan who played his scheissing ass off. Scheiss you.

y2kFrog

Facts:
QBR for the season 69.9
Last 2 games

Duggan is probably the only bright spot for the offense this entire year.

oklahomafrog

I guess it’s alright to rip Cumbie and deflect blame away from Duggan, yet it’s Cumbie’s decision to play Duggan and we are 4-5 and headed for 5-7, so if you don’t trust anything he’s doing, why would his choice of QB be any different?

Eight

I guess it’s alright to rip Cumbie and deflect blame away from Duggan, yet it’s Cumbie’s decision to play Duggan and we are 4-5 and headed for 5-7, so if you don’t trust anything he’s doing, why would his choice of QB be any different?

what i don't trust is "new member" with 4-5 total posts that all are ripping duggan and yet somehow his profile says he has been a member since sept. 29, 2015

Mean Purple

Because the QB is carrying the little offense we have. Kid is a warrior.

But that does not mean that Cumbie is scheming well. In fact, a lot of our production has been that QB creating during the play.

Sebastian S

Defense is inconsistent.

we can’t bank on having this type of performance week in and week out.

lock down on defense one week and get completely torched the next.

ticketfrog123

Defense is inconsistent.

we can’t bank on having this type of performance week in and week out.

lock down on defense one week and get completely torched the next.

what games do you watch? The defense is not always elite, but they are rarely losing the game.

the offense is consistently a flaming pile of garbage and that’s partially on the OC

Mean Purple

How many other teams line up WRs 4-5 yards outside the numbers? What’s the advantage created?
Seems to benefit the defender unless we are creating a massive hole in the middle (which we fail to exploit).
there might be a benefit if the rcvrs run the right routes and catch the ball.
But other than that, it leaves a lot to be desired.

Dr. Coach Haus

1. How about the receivers that can’t run a route?
2. How about the receivers who couldn’t catch a ball with sticky glue on their hands?
3. How about the same [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty play calls time and time again?
4. How about an OL that is Middle School soft?
5. How about an OC / QB coach who has zero skills to develop you?
6. How about the lack of preparedness each game from your offensive coaching staff.

Yeah... Blame Duggan who played his scheissing ass off. Scheiss you.
Oklahoma Frog you are a scheissing retard.
Yes Duggan threw some bad balls. He also threw many balls that were dropped. Pro Wells in the end zone plus many more. Remember Duggan is a freshman

4th. down

The offense is such a load, even Max, as gritty as he was, cannot get the win for us. To really let the last 2 years sink in, this game, we hold Baylor to 204 yds of total offense. Not in the first half but at the end of 4 quarters. That's how bad our offense is. Cannot score a TD in 4 quarters as your defense is throwing a blanket over Baylor.

If GP does not make significant corrections, he's going to lose a lot of the faithful because our finicky fans will not support a 3rd consecutive year like this year and last yr. Boschini, Donati, are you listening?

Froggy Style

Duggans fine.

The scheme is trash. And I mean trash. I don’t care what the stats say, they don’t translate to wins.

Cumbie basically did away with the perpetual passes out in the flat so there’s no reason to spread out to cover that anymore, there is zero down field threat, mainly because the offensive line is not good and Duggan has no time to get a ball down field.

So no down field threat, nothing outside anymore. Wide receivers who can’t consistently catch.

What’s left? Load the box, kill the run.

Game was over before it started.

GP did a good job patching this defense together today. Kids fought their asses off.

Thank you for your service Cumbie and best of luck wherever you land next year.
Perfect...only thing left out is that he has no creativity; for changing based on what the ,defense is doing or creating new plays from week to week or year to year.