• The KillerFrogs

NOW it's time to fire Cumbie. No more playing around

Mr. Bigglesworth

Everyone who sits here and says “Gary did his job” - is a knuckle dragger. Gary has one job to win football games. Last I checked he was head coach of tcu not the defensive coordinator. People need to get that through their heads. He needs to be held accountable. This goes without saying that he has two inept coordinators - one a figurehead and the other one doesn’t know his *** from a hole in the ground.

dkfrog

This is least coordinated offense I have seen years. I don’t care what parameters were put on him.
You’re telling me this is the offense Cumbie wants to run? I call bs on that. Gary has been slowly pushing his weight around to add option, run on first down, and play stupidly conservative when tied of in the lead. The stars speak for themselves and I have an extremely hard time believing that it’s driven by anyone but GP.

Mean Purple

You’re telling me this is the offense Cumbie wants to run? I call bs on that. Gary has been slowly pushing his weight around to add option, run on first down, and play stupidly conservative when tied of in the lead. The stars speak for themselves and I have an extremely hard time believing that it’s driven by anyone but GP.
I'd say it is Cumbie's. Just like Leach, all his little followers call [ Finebaum ] that makes no sense.

dkfrog

I'd say it is Cumbie's. Just like Leach, all his little followers call [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] that makes no sense.
You’re full of it. Leach disciples may call crazy offenses, but it crazy by pushing the ball down the field and in the short passing game. It is absolutely NOT in running the ball three times in a row and then punting. Get your head out.

Pharm Frog

Their O is not bad at all. rcvrs are really good. good blocking. their D did not kill us much between the 30 and goal as much as the play calling.

Their O looked only slightly better than ours. Missed passing plays, false starts, etc. No doubt that they catch the ball better than we do but so do most decent high school teams

Mean Purple

You’re full of it. Leach disciples may call crazy offenses, but it crazy by pushing the ball down the field and in the short passing game. It is absolutely NOT in running the ball three times in a row and then punting. Get your head out.
oh, you mean like Leach did in the game with AZ state?

Mean Purple

… or like his insanity down the stretch many other times. yeah, take a lap.

kaiser soze

Cumbie’s scheme is [ Finebaum ]. He fails to put any position group in a pos
so their D was not good because our O sucks and our D was good because their O was good but we stopped them?
yes pharm. time to give up this bit.

There is very little to defend against cumbies inept offense. Players don’t know what to do and are not put in positions to make easy plays. Opposing defenses have it easy.

Gary’s defense played a great game against a good offense and shut them down for 4Q. Was fortunate a couple times that BU executed poorly, but otherwise held them in check.

tetonfrog

What offense does he want to run? 5 WR spread? How can we run we an Air Raid offense when we have the worst WRs in the Big 12?

dkfrog

I’m going to go spend some time with my family. Anyone who puts the offensive performance at anyone’s feet but GP’s is either naive, short sighted, or blinded by past success. It’s on the head coach who controls everything.

Mean Purple

I’m going to go spend some time with my family. Anyone who puts the offensive performance at anyone’s feet but GP’s is either naive, short sighted, or blinded by past success. It’s on the head coach who controls everything.
accept the reality that the OC calls the offense. welcome to football.