• The KillerFrogs

Screenshot of the overturned TD in OT

netty2424

Keeping in mind this was ruled DEFINITIVELY out of bounds and overturned the call on the field. There is literally nothing definitive about this photo except that it’s a foot. SMH.......
While I agree, converting two points afterwards would have been an insurmountable task. We proved that when we couldn’t get in from the 2 yard line with a RB that’s 6’3” 240lbs.

Wexahu

Game of inches. I'm pretty sure he stepped out, but whether you think it's probable or "indisputable" probably depends on the color you wore today.

If I had to bet everything I own on it I’d say a fraction of a millimeter of his foot was probably out. But what I’ve seen sure as hell isn’t indisputable.

I think the refs ignore the indisputable part sometimes and go by what they suspect might be right.

Pharm Frog

If I had to bet everything I own on it I’d say a fraction of a millimeter of his foot was probably out. But what I’ve seen sure as hell isn’t indisputable.

I think the refs ignore the indisputable part sometimes and go by what they suspect might be right.

Been that way since Year 2 of replay