• The KillerFrogs

of a game, frogs...

Bear in Houston

They are a good team, but certainly not worthy of a top 10 ranking.

What's weird is I agree with you. But I also expected us to lose to KSU, then OSU, then TCU and was wrong each time. I don't know what to think now.

We totally did not deserve to win that game. We didn't deserve to win against Tech or WVU either... it's so strange, but I'll take it. Something is happening that I don't get.

PS. I came here to see if there was talk about coaching changes. I agree that the OP is kind of low class after a win. Clearly rubbing it in, etc. But I had to comment this post above that I quoted.

Realtorfrog

All I like about baylor is your receivers coach...who is that? They catch the ball across the middle......we will hire him and give him a raise!!

JAB331

It was a good game, very entertaining! I wish it had come down to a BU or TCU player making an amazing play, but instead it came down to our OC's incompetence. What a waste of what could have been a classic..!

MTfrog5

I don’t think it happens but there is a small part of me Baylor gets to face LSU. All hell what am I saying I hope they lose by 80 next week.