• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Short Lines for Beer Edition

Eight

If they force him out, you will see a regression back down to where we were before him. If you want to be entitled and pull in Nebraska oh, maybe just look and see what that got them.

or you could be kstate, go a new direction and have signs of life for the program after snyder.

no one is saying gary didn't build this program to the level it is at now, and i am not calling for him to be fired.

my concern is that the problems we saw today are not problems we have seen just today. there is rot in the program we have seen for multiple years now and what we have seen is merely repainting the trim on the house while cracks form in the foundation.

in the end the program might have been built by gary, but it is not his program. the program belongs to tcu and the head coaching position can't be treated as a tenured position.

does gary have the will and the desire to make the changes needed because no one can argue things are headed in the right direction.

Frostie

He makes changes or should be fired.
We just lost to the number 12 team in the country, a team that is now 9-0 and it took them 3OTs to take us out. We did this with a true freshman at QB, anyone remember the growing pains with Boykin. Great game by our defense, held them without a TD until OT!

ThisIsOurTime

We just lost to the number 12 team the country, a team that is now 9-0 and it took them 3OTs to take us out. We did this with a true freshman at QB, anyone remember the growing pains with Boykin. Great game by our defense, held them without a TD until OT!
I think it would have been better to have left this post for tomorrow or later in the week. Right now, we are all feeling the sting of losing a game we should have won.

Mean Purple

Good Lord, the guy who basically built the program is not on the hot seat because we miss a bowl game or are floating around .500 for a few years. Give me a break.

Talk about entitled.
Dude, this program is going backwards. And he makes bad decisions in games like this. He built a mid major progam. Overall, in the big 12, he is not getting it done.

Eight

We just lost to the number 12 team in the country, a team that is now 9-0 and it took them 3OTs to take us out. We did this with a true freshman at QB, anyone remember the growing pains with Boykin. Great game by our defense, held them without a TD until OT!

the issue for me is not a singular loss no more than a singular win over texas validates things are headed in the right direction.

the issue is the continued pattern of on field mistakes by the offense that we have seen over the last 3 seasons regardless if the frogs had freshmen, sophomores, juniors, or seniors on the field.

the issue is a lack of fundamental skills at key positions that simply have not been developed and/or applied as well as no apparent overall coherent plan for the offense the past 3 seasons.

the issue is the entire matter with alex delton being forced into an offense he didn't fit, a passive mindset in an offensive line when the strength of your offense is your running backs, and things such as sonny being trotted out after the smu game.

Mean Purple

Fired and hot seat aren’t the same thing. His seat should be on fire. Raise your expectations.
Too many folks won't. Look, I get it. What if we go back to like it was before Fran showed up. Well, guess what, we are headed that direction. Patterson can't be allowed to do the same stuff that cost us every year, and just stay for 10 more. If he keeps Cumbie, he better win 10 next year.