• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Short Lines for Beer Edition

MTfrog5

I understand your sentiment if it was ANYONE other than an undefeated Baylor team with a chance to go to the playoffs But that was not the case today.
OU going to boat race them next week. If we had any offense down field, there were plenty of opportunities

Jim Bob Cooter

Nice game Gary. You happy?? Is all the attention on you you scheissing child?

You specifically hinder our offense (not intentionally of course...) so you can play games “your way”...the Bill parcels way.

cool

nice slacks too by the way.

tell ya what kiddo - you are smart...but so are some other people. Maybe it’s time you sat down next to your wife after she cooks a great meal for your belly and you describe how and why it’s good.

Or you can come back and coach. And get your proud ass handed to ya again? Sup [ hundin]? Lift your pants up with all the anger ya want kid...ya got yo ass kicked. Suck the flavor of defeat

Mean Purple

Fox's replay expert (Blandino) said, (paraphrasing) "I see why they overturned it, but whether there was indisputable evidence is debatable."
Announcer, correctly, replied that "debatable," is by definition not, "indisputable."
All that said, scheiss it, we didn't take the game despite many, many opportunities to do so. Blame Gary. It's ALL on him.
He blitz at the wrong time again, but Cumbie had the ball at the 3 and call a play going nowhere at least 3 times. Just dumb.

MTfrog5

He blitz at the wrong time again, but Cumbie had the ball at the 3 and call a play going nowhere at least 3 times. Just dumb.
If 7 plays the Mims 4th score correctly he’s in position for a pick or pass breakup. Thought Patterson for the most part called a pretty good game today

Froggish

Def soft served a victory up for the offense and once again they choke the goat..

Teams that are known as offensive/defensive football teams find competitive and effective production year after year despite personnel changes, defections, and graduations.

I don’t understand why we can’t find any rhythm or complimentary offense..

Mean Purple

Def soft served a victory up for the offense and once again they choke the goat..

Teams that are known as offensive/defensive football teams find competitive and effective production year after year despite personnel changes, defections, and graduations.

I don’t understand why we can’t find any rhythm or complimentary offense..
Because Cumbie.
That's obvious.