• The KillerFrogs

Poll - Mac or no more Mac?

Should Killerfrogs continue posting articles written by Big Steaming Pile (directly providing him w/clicks)?

• Total voters

ThisIsOurTime

first and foremost this isn't a scheissing democracy, it is a private venture with a singular owner as far as i can tell and last time i checked she didn't ask what anyone on this board thought about this matter

as far as the straw man line holy [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] you are giving me way too much credit

if you don't like the policies of the site scheissing leave, if enough of you leave that will get the attention of ownership, but i am not sure which is funnier to me.

how much mac upsets some of you by being posted on this board or the fact some of you believe a freaking poll where less than 100 have voted somehow should impact the decisions of ownership.

screw it, the sense of self importance wins my vote.....oh wait, maybe that should be another poll

Sorry brother. You are on the losing side on this one. It is what it is.

Billy Clyde

first and foremost this isn't a scheissing democracy, it is a private venture with a singular owner as far as i can tell and last time i checked she didn't ask what anyone on this board thought about this matter

as far as the straw man line holy [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] you are giving me way too much credit

if you don't like the policies of the site scheissing leave, if enough of you leave that will get the attention of ownership, but i am not sure which is funnier to me.

how much mac upsets some of you by being posted on this board or the fact some of you believe a freaking poll where less than 100 have voted somehow should impact the decisions of ownership.

screw it, the sense of self importance wins my vote.....oh wait, maybe that should be another poll

You sound awfully exorcised for a guy who is merely amused by the silly of others becoming exorcised by something trivial.

Billy Clyde

i always have been amazed when people can somehow imply emotion from text.

Probably the psych classes I took that gave me the magical power to interpret two different forms of "scheiss," a "Freaking," and a "Holy [ Finebaum ]," all within one message as a subtle implication of emotion.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
If this site’s ownership suddenly decided anyone critical of TCU could no longer view threads or post would any of you consider that fair or censorship? I mean you could post somewhere else so by your definition it wouldn’t be censorship.

I find many of you that are hyper critical of the program to be awful posters. But I wouldn’t bother with the board if it there weren’t dissenting opinions. It would be boring as hell.

For the record, I don’t read Mac’s articles because he’s a bad writer so this decision doesn’t mean anything to me.

ShreveFrog

Really? Some of you say you can’t avoid Muck here and unwittingly click on his ship? The post starts with FWST: followed by a dumbship headline, and that wasn’t a clue?

In the words of the late, great Dick Winder, even Stevie Wonder can see that.

I think some of you who claim to not want Muck actually want to read Muck so you can stay pissed off at Muck. I know I do. That way I never miss a chance to tell him what a dumbship he is.

ThisIsOurTime

Almost 70% now of people on this board who would rather NOT see Mac's spam articles. The remaining small rabble of opposition appears to be of a handful of supporters, some contrarians and a few folks who somehow have tried to pretend this is a free speech issue. This means the true numbers of folks who really want to read Mac's content is something like maybe 10%. When his articles are removed from the Scott Nix Fan Forum, that 10% will be happy to know they can still read his content to their heart's content over at the Startlegram.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
giphy.gif

Horny4TCU

If this site’s ownership suddenly decided anyone critical of TCU could no longer view threads or post would any of you consider that fair or censorship? I mean you could post somewhere else so by your definition it wouldn’t be censorship.

I find many of you that are hyper critical of the program to be awful posters. But I wouldn’t bother with the board if it there weren’t dissenting opinions. It would be boring as hell.

For the record, I don’t read Mac’s articles because he’s a bad writer so this decision doesn’t mean anything to me.
The difference is none of us profit from people clicking on and reading our crappy posts. We just feed Mac, by clicking his click bait.

Horny4TCU

Maybe this would be a better solution to the problem than banning articles by someone... I can agree that censorship is a slippery slope.

Could the poster of the article put "MAC-Article Title" in the Post Title? And for those on here who want to protest his writing, can save themselves the click.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Maybe this would be a better solution to the problem than banning articles by someone... I can agree that censorship is a slippery slope.

Could the poster of the article put "MAC-Article Title" in the Post Title? And for those on here who want to protest his writing, can save themselves the click.
This is a very reasonable idea.