• The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

Farmfrog

I’m with Moose that escalated quickly. RB don’t let it bother you just pay attention to the posters that care and have a clue. Bill you don’t need to get snarky just be a good participant in the discussion. We’re all Frog fans here.

Bill Bozeat

My apologies, Bill I was out of line with my comment. I let an innocuous post get me riled up and I apologize.
No issues I am a convicted smart arssze. Just ask my ex-wife. In plain english my worry is Skip is the best thing that has been on this board ever Hornedfrog431 has reappeared so the inside info is great and dont want it to stop. so worried about all questions overloading his desire to participate
For the record . I am 6'10" almost 70 years old and played for Johnny Swaim. My sole job was to set picks and you are correct I dont have a clue what you are talking about ;)

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
If you have the fox sports go app, and you subscribe to a cable carrier that has fox sports, many setups are able to automatically detect that you are an authorized user based on your wifi, without having to register etc. You can then have a pretty decent stream on your phone, which can then be cast to a nearby tv.

I'll be at the game but my app shows this available at 7 to view live.

Skip Jansen

If you have the fox sports go app, and you subscribe to a cable carrier that has fox sports, many setups are able to automatically detect that you are an authorized user based on your wifi, without having to register etc. You can then have a pretty decent stream on your phone, which can then be cast to a nearby tv.

I put a link to it in the Desmond Bane thread if anybody needs it.

Moose Stuff

I have Fox Sports Go but it doesn’t show any programming for tonight. It’s possible that I’m just an idiot .