• The KillerFrogs

Rogers transferring

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I say we go with Sewo all day, play smash mouth football and dare them to put 11 in the box. Can’t be worse than short side options, bubble/tunnel screens, and end zone fades.

Volare

I say we go with Sewo all day, play smash mouth football and dare them to put 11 in the box. Can’t be worse than short side options, bubble/tunnel screens, and end zone fades.

That exactly what Baylor should do. Stack the D line and dare the walk-on to throw. But I think our O line is significantly better in run protection than pass protection.

CryptoMiner

Season starting depth chart

16 Alex Delton 6-0 200 Sr. OR
15 Max Duggan 6-2 190 Fr.
13 Justin Rogers 6-4 220 RFr. OR
10 Mike Collins 6-5 225 Jr. OR
17 Matthew Downing 6-0 195 RFr

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Season starting depth chart

16 Alex Delton 6-0 200 Sr. OR
15 Max Duggan 6-2 190 Fr.
13 Justin Rogers 6-4 220 RFr. OR
10 Mike Collins 6-5 225 Jr. OR
17 Matthew Downing 6-0 195 RFr

And after the first couple of games that changed to:

Duggan
Delton/Collins
Downing
Rogers

Eight

And if Downing goes down?

PrestigiousHospitableAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-size_restricted.gif

simply play who is next on the depth chart and after that go to the single wing i guess....

Eight

Reagor at tailback with H back and double tight ends - no interceptions and we probably win the game.

taye barber if i remember correctly played a bit of everywhere in high school so you could most likely run a 3 back backfield or reagor, anderson, and barber with two tights and an h-back.

4 Oaks Frog

So if we do what you suggest, and they put 11 in the box, then what do we do! Have Sewo pass! We have already seen how that goes...
GO FROGS!
BEAT baylor!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

4th. down

So if we do what you suggest, and they put 11 in the box, then what do we do! Have Sewo pass! We have already seen how that goes...
GO FROGS!
BEAT baylor!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Assuming Max doesn't play and Downing starts and gets injured, we put you in and forget Reagor.

froginmn

No time to look this up so sorry if I missed an obvious discussion on this.

But Downing was a transfer, and why doesn't he have to sit out a year? Did he get a waiver? I know he's a walk on but I thought he would have still had to sit.

Double V

But Downing was a transfer, and why doesn't he have to sit out a year? Did he get a waiver? I know he's a walk on but I thought he would have still had to sit.

Nope, because he was a walk-on.

CryptoMiner

Rules changed for walk-ons starting this fall.

westoverhillbilly

Carson Ringdahl is the 6th string qb and in line to step in if Downing goes down. Not sure what his credentials are, maybe like the animal house character who the dean couldn’t find any records of ever being enrolled in that college