• The KillerFrogs

Baylor Press Conference

AroundWorldFrog

Actually, comment was "we are in that era of it's all about us, it's all about me" referring to the social media aspect. He never called him a "me first" guy. You can make the lose relationship between the statements, sure. But he did not say that.
You can listen here. Starts about the 9:48 mark.
https://gofrogs.com/watch/?Archive=3433&type=Archive

index.php

Bob

Wow, if nobody on here, except Moosestuff, can figure out what the $%#@ Coach P is talking about when he is calm and speaking to adults in a politically correct context, just think how hard it is for the coaches & players to figure it out when he's spitting blood out his eyes and the sweat is spraying everyone within 5 feet.

Moose Stuff

Wow, if nobody on here, except Moosestuff, can figure out what the $%#@ Coach P is talking about when he is calm and speaking to adults in a politically correct context, just think how hard it is for the coaches & players to figure it out when he's spitting blood out his eyes and the sweat is spraying everyone within 5 feet.

I have no idea what Gary is talking about 80% of the time. But when he says a player has hurt his teammates by posting something on social media and then draws a connection between social media and a society that is becoming increasingly all about “me” it’s not that hard to infer where he was going with the comment. If people choose to interpret that another way that’s fine with me.

Mean Purple

I have no idea what Gary is talking about 80% of the time. But when he says a player has hurt his teammates by posting something on social media and then draws a connection between social media and a society that is becoming increasingly all about “me” it’s not that hard to infer where he was going with the comment. If people choose to interpret that another way that’s fine with me.
Wait, earlier you said his statement was he is just a "me first" guy.