• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ATC Frog

My oldest son got from daycare it 5 or so years ago. Then I got it from him. We were miserable together for a week. There is literally nothing that can soothe your throat and you never realize how much you swallow saliva than when you get HFM. My daughter's room at daycare has had 3 reported cases in the last month. I'm worried every time she leaves the house every morning that we're going to get her infected.

Sorry to hear about your kiddo. It's miserable. Just be cautious that you don't get it yourself.

He was well enough to go back to daycare today and come to find out that of the 12 kids in his classroom, 9 of them have been out some/all of this week because of HFM.

HFrog1999

How did they do? Did you file suit against Aledo today for running up the score?

On a positive note, my son’s team was the first to score on their 9th grade team this season. It was a safety, but it counts.

My son’s team only had 17 players and I think the score was 49-2.

Horny 4 Life

Have you ever heard of River Dirt music? Me neither, but Les Gruff and the Billy Goat is a pretty awesome band name and the music is good too. Apparently they play a lot of Texas venues, so somebody here has probably seen them at some point.

SuperBarrFrog

Just FYI, this brewery is TCU owned. He’s got a cool little spot in the Heights part of Houston. I met him at a TCU alumni golf tournament, he was sponsoring a hole. Good guy as far as I could tell and good beer if y’all are looking to support a fellow Frog...

RwREW1w.jpg

I’d drink it!

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Got to talk to my son on the way back from Stillwater, today was the last baseball game of his first season of kid pitch (9 yo). His team was leading by two runs heading into the bottom of the last inning when coach put him on the mound. He proceeded to strike out the side and got the save. :cool:
Get that boy a....juicebox.