• The KillerFrogs

What’s your gut telling you about today’s game?

Eight

My gut tells me to not get too excited after the Texas win because I've been burned before. My gut is really telling me to not just enjoy the game and hope for the best.

sounds like my gut the next day after the 3:00 am greasy pork chop breakfast special at the truck stop outside buda after a strenuous afternoon and night of drinking

each and move was met with a mix of apprehension, dread, fear, and relief when the ummmm results turned out to be solid later that day

Tumbleweed

As you know they got some confidence in fourth or fifth offensive series against texas and from there it grew into a W. Same thing applies this week against OKS. You will know what to expect effort wise within two to three series. It's good they were patting themselves on the back all week, at least a good sign of enthusiasm and want....I hope.

Maybe one of these days we'll know more about Justin transferring. He's a good kid and first class parents and I hope the best for him!

Go Toads.....!!!

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Frogs win. Outcome really never in doubt. Defense plays lights out. Offense is solid and efficient. Kicking game is decent but not great. Reagor houses a punt but it gets called back for block in the back. Taye Barber goes off. Anderson leads in rushing. Has two touchdowns of 46 and 3 yards. Sewo completes a pass for 11 yards. Wallow tackles a guy on the 37 yard line. Gladney plays 61 total plays and runs just over 1237 yards total. Patterson hitches his pants 37 times while sweating 3 liters of perspiration. Refs drop 17 flags but only call 15 penalties. Total game time is 3:32.
It would appear I may have had a bad hunch or 11.