• The KillerFrogs

A BIG12 Showdown Could be setting up nicely...

Froggish

I would never have guessed it after getting trucked by ISU and KSU but a TCU vs OU showdown could be setting up nicely. We have a very winnable game in Stillwater that just tipped our way if Wallace is out (Odds now at TCU +2.5), we get an overrated Baylor at home, and and underwhelming TT team trying to figure themselves out....It doesn’t take purple shades to see a 7-3 (5-2) TCU team headed to Norman to face off against OU...I expect OU to get all they can handle with ISU and Bay coming up before us....We have a chance to rescue this SOB and back door our way in to the CCG...Go Frogs

.....I Know...Take them 1 at a time....Yah. Yah...

MinFrog

Not sure we would make it to the CCG with 3 losses, as ISU and KSU would have tiebreakers (however that works). Very outside chances if the right teams win/lose.

But 2 losses for sure gets us in.

JugbandFrog

I would never have guessed it after getting trucked by ISU and KSU but a TCU vs OU showdown could be setting up nicely. We have a very winnable game in Stillwater that just tipped our way if Wallace is out (Odds now at TCU +2.5), we get an overrated Baylor at home, and and underwhelming TT team trying to figure themselves out....It doesn’t take purple shades to see a 7-3 (5-2) TCU team headed to Norman to face off against OU...I expect OU to get all they can handle with ISU and Bay coming up before us....We have a chance to rescue this SOB and back door our way in to the CCG...Go Frogs

Hehe. You said backdoor.

LSU Game Attendee

9A0222B5-8132-409D-9792-7E786EE69046.gif

Latest posts