• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Mean Purple

I've been on that campus. Incredible. As much as I have been through that area, I was still very impressed with the campus. Did not realize the baseball field sat in like that. The football field, like the campus, nestles into the mountains very nicely. Michie at Army is equally impressive the way it sits into the mountain on one side with the water on the other. Sat in the upper one fall and probably missed seeing half the game from just looking around.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I've been on that campus. Incredible. As much as I have been through that area, I was still very impressed with the campus. Did not realize the baseball field sat in like that. The football field, like the campus, nestles into the mountains very nicely. Michie at Army is equally impressive the way it sits into the mountain on one side with the water on the other. Sat in the upper one fall and probably missed seeing half the game from just looking around.
I wish ADJD would continually schedule Home & Homes with Army & Navy every other year-good teams, classy fans, great turnout both locations, beautiful road trips in the Fall for our alumni, etc. Cannot extend same courtesy to USAF sadly after all the crappy on field behavior our teams had to put up with during our MWC days & before. Sad.

SuperBarrFrog

The pictures of the campus remind me of a mini WVU.

Ron Swanson

Just FYI, this brewery is TCU owned. He’s got a cool little spot in the Heights part of Houston. I met him at a TCU alumni golf tournament, he was sponsoring a hole. Good guy as far as I could tell and good beer if y’all are looking to support a fellow Frog...

RwREW1w.jpg

Purp

Hand Foot & Mouth is the worst. My 2 y/o son came down with it yesterday (thanks daycare) and has been a sobbing mess most of the day today as I’m sure he feels terrible.

I feel so bad for him, and it sucks knowing there’s really nothing that can be done other than Tylenol/ibuprofen and just trying to keep him calm.
My oldest son got from daycare it 5 or so years ago. Then I got it from him. We were miserable together for a week. There is literally nothing that can soothe your throat and you never realize how much you swallow saliva than when you get HFM. My daughter's room at daycare has had 3 reported cases in the last month. I'm worried every time she leaves the house every morning that we're going to get her infected.

Sorry to hear about your kiddo. It's miserable. Just be cautious that you don't get it yourself.

Purp

Just FYI, this brewery is TCU owned. He’s got a cool little spot in the Heights part of Houston. I met him at a TCU alumni golf tournament, he was sponsoring a hole. Good guy as far as I could tell and good beer if y’all are looking to support a fellow Frog...

RwREW1w.jpg
Should be down there in a couple weeks. always meet my college roommate for dinner near his house in the Heights. May have to check it out then.

OFrog

Knew the owner Casey in college, he's a great guy. They definitely make some good beers, bonus they get you drunk!