• The KillerFrogs

Anyone know why Karter Johnson has left the team?

ECoastFrog

Reminds me of the story of Tayo Fabuluje. Tayo seemed kinda flakey, transferring around, not playing one year, transferring back, and then his family story was told. I felt so bad for having judged him. Tayo is an amazing and selfless young man.

We don't know what's up with Karter. I, for one, will give him some slack and my best wishes.

Eight

Reminds me of the story of Tayo Fabuluje. Tayo seemed kinda flakey, transferring around, not playing one year, transferring back, and then his family story was told. I felt so bad for having judged him. Tayo is an amazing and selfless young man.

We don't know what's up with Karter. I, for one, will give him some slack and my best wishes.

tayo's story is a good one to remember east coast frog.

What Up Toad

Yeah, guys don't flake and then still post pro TCU tweets. Something out of his control must be going on.

Frawg

[QUOTE="netty2424, post: 2785021, member: 63328]

Seems short sided to just assume this is on him without truly knowing what’s going on.[/QUOTE]

Do you even social media bro.‍♂️

The TCU Football Jerk

I hate to say this, and I’m not picking in this young man, but that is just mentally weak. We all got homesick. We all missed out HS girlfriend. But you grow up. Some do. Some don’t.

Again, not picking on him. But perhaps he’d have never made it as a player at the D1 level.

gotta be mentally tough.

(all speculation here). (Not bullying). (No snowflake issues). (I’m WOKE AF). (What’s Twitter?)

Beat me to it. If it IS in fact the reason he left...what a freakin' mangina.

tcudoc

beto-hispanic.jpg

Hell Sent Frog

If he is so crazy about his girlfriend, perhaps she is even pregnant, can't he just marry her and have the girl eventually move here to be with him?
I believe marriage between young adults is still legal.

asleep003

If Karter really is a KGB spy then it seems like he should just publicly defect from Russia and commit himself completely to America and democracy. But some young people just don't get it I guess.
And then the POTUS could make him an acting Secretary of something or other, along with all of his other acting Secretaries... that wouldn't or couldn't be confirmed by a conservative led Senate..