• The KillerFrogs

Does anyone here have a Samsung galaxy Note?

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
If you do what do you like about it? What don’t you like?ifyou switched from a iPhone, any problems transferring over)

DeuceBoogieNights

I'll preface with I like Android much more than Apple. I had the Note 5, liked it a lot until battery life started decreasing. I now have the Google Pixel 3 and love it. I would suggest looking into the Pixel. The Pixel 4 just came out.

I have heard complaints about people switching from Apple to Android though so you might do more research on that part. Apparently apple makes it difficult to switch.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I love my note 9. The screen is huge versus other phones and that is a bit of an adjustment but it has come to be one of my favorite features. Also, if one has no experience with Android, it can take some time to learn. But it's an extraordinary phone IMHO and I won't go with anything other than note myself anymore.

As far as switching settings/data/files etc., I would anticipate having to do that all manually. Apple and Samsung no play nice together.

The only thing I'm not a huge fan of are some of the auto-suggestion algortmithms while typing. Small complaint though.

Frog-in-law1995

I love my note 9. The screen is huge versus other phones and that is a bit of an adjustment but it has come to be one of my favorite features. Also, if one has no experience with Android, it can take some time to learn. But it's an extraordinary phone IMHO and I won't go with anything other than note myself anymore.

As far as switching settings/data/files etc., I would anticipate having to do that all manually. Apple and Samsung no play nice together.

Yeah, but THREE cameras!!!

LVH

I've owned a Note every iteration since the Note 2. Had a Note 2, Note 4, and then the ill fated Note 7, which I loved and had to give back. Then I got the Note 8, now I have the Note 10.

I am a Note lifer. I have my personal phone as a Note, and they give me an iPhone for work... I hate the iPhone compared to the Note. Note is miles better.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Yeah, but THREE cameras!!!
Touché. I guess there's no disputing that... I average about 1 picture every 10 days so I fight through the desperate lack of multicamera.

Seriously though, Note's camera in my experience blows Apple photos out of the water. Disclaimer - I haven't tested that theory vs the latest 16 camera iPhone.

Frog-in-law1995

Touché. I guess there's no disputing that... I average about 1 picture every 10 days so I fight through the desperate lack of multicamera.

Seriously though, Note's camera in my experience blows Apple photos out of the water. Disclaimer - I haven't tested that theory vs the latest 16 camera iPhone.

I honestly have no clue about anything phone related. I currently have an iphone 6 that will go from a 100% charge to a 12% charge while I type this message, as would my wife’s phone, so she and I will be heading to the AT&T store on Saturday morning. We like that our phones’ photos automatically show up on our ipads and macbook, so pretty sure I’ll be broke by Saturday afternoon. But will be able to document my poverty with 6 cameras!

dawg

I currently have an iphone 6 that will go from a 100% charge to a 12% charge while I type this message, as would my wife’s phone, so she and I will be heading to the AT&T store on Saturday morning.

Don't know if AT&T does trade-ins, but, if your phone is in good condition, Apple will give you a $60 credit for a iPhone 6 ($80 if its a 6 Plus) toward a new phone. Have to buy from an Apple Store, though.

https://www.apple.com/shop/trade-in

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Thanks firctheinput . I’m thinking about it snfclikecthecides of a stylus to make notes. But I hare more urgent an pressing needs batvthevmoment, like mobility so this will have to wait for acwhile

Latest posts