• The KillerFrogs

A Couple Of Boobs Can’t Distract Stro’s Cole

Horny4TCU

Seems classy. Mom and dad must be just beaming with pride!
"Only thing you ever done with your life is make a hot daughter." - Ricky Bobby

She's the type of girl that knows her value and is proud of her body, I'd be happy to know her personally. I wish my bank account was big enough to support her...

ThisIsOurTime

She's the type of girl that knows her value and is proud of her body, I'd be happy to know her personally. I wish my bank account was big enough to support her...

All that glitters isn't gold. She doesn't know her true value at all. She has misplaced priorities. If you got what you are wishing for here, you would soon realize the error of your ways. You would be much better served giving your time and money to someone who actually loves you.

920x920.jpg
This is Cole's wife. Wouldn't mind seeing a picture of her holding her own, next to Kate or not.

7ae15270671f65659dfa514075ef39b3.jpg

Pharm Frog

Is "bank account" being used as a metaphor in this case?

Me: "Hey Siri, is there any way someone can get mad at a pretty girl flashing people?"
Siri: "OK, I found a 2 page thread on a college football board , but that's the only thing I could find on the entire internet"

No [ Finebaum ]. I was just wondering why anyone here would be against this.

Horny4TCU

All that glitters isn't gold. She doesn't know her true value at all. She has misplaced priorities. If you got what you are wishing for here, you would soon realize the error of your ways. You would be much better served giving your time and money to someone who actually loves you.
The same can be said about money... my rebuttal is that it is easier to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle. And in her case... well I won't go into what she would make easier.

Is "bank account" being used as a metaphor in this case?
Sadly, no. Just not nearly rich enough for her to ride in my minivan...

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
The same can be said about money... my rebuttal is that it is easier to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle. And in her case... well I won't go into what she would make easier.

Sadly, no. Just not nearly rich enough for her to ride in my minivan...
She might like the minivan.