• The KillerFrogs

Turns out Gary knows more than 99.99% of this forum.

Paint It Purple

Looks like OU laid an egg yesterday to one of the teams you reference above, a team of 4-5 star players lost to a team of 2-3 star players. Also, just checked and a total of seven other teams have laid eggs when playing SMU. Some facts of life, you don't have great seasons every year, your coach does not out coach other coaches a 100% of the time and 100% of all the plays being called are not successful.
Genius. (No sarcasm)

Paint It Purple

GP deserving to be fired is pretty silly. But the idea that he needs to look in the mirror and make some changes isn’t even remotely worthy of being mocked. And if he can’t do that, then yes, it might be time for a new HC.
Face it. What you really mean is: GP should have a daily conference with the self-appointed kFc sage, then all will be well. (Said in mocking fashion)

Moose Stuff

Face it. What you really mean is: GP should have a daily conference with the self-appointed kFc sage, then all will be well. (Said in mocking fashion)

Not sure what exactly your point is but I don’t claim to have even the slightest clue what the fix is for this team to achieve what we all think is possible. I just know that the status quo isn’t working too well.

froghair

These posts are ridiculous. TCU played a whale of a game today and GP called a good game defensively. That doesn’t changes the fact that we laid eggs against SMU, ISU and KSU and were badly out coached and under prepared in both. Does that mean GP needs to be fired? No..Does it mean nobody should be allowed to be critical of him...Of course not...The program is average right now..It’s going to win about as often as it loses. Maybe slightly more

I know it’s a crazy concept for the less then nimble minds of KF, but if a program is average, it’s coaching is probably performing average to. I have never seen an 7 win football team that got 12 win coaching..Players and coaches need to be better..Today was a great step towards that.
Last year was pretty close considering the avalanche of injuries

NewFrogFan

Yeah, lets get some new blood. Some guy that can do what GP did this past 20 years. Plus taking a team with 4-5 4*s on the team and finishing #2 in the final AP after winning the Rose Bowl. That should be easy... or winning 11 of the last 15 Bowl games.

I would not mind a “tweak” like LSU did with Brady. I would imagine he will get a much more significant job title after this season.