• The KillerFrogs

A Couple Of Boobs Can’t Distract Stro’s Cole

BankerFrog

You mean an actress? Someone who actually practices a skill...one that can be argued and debated of course but something that takes far more effort and practice than just posting a pic of “assets” in skimpy clothing for “likes” and money. Whatever floats your boat I guess man.

So i wasn't even sure who this "actress" was so I did a reverse image search and it is.... Elga Pataky? Her starring roles were Fast and Furious 5, Snakes on a Plane and....?

I did see on imdb.com she won the 'Yoga award' for Worst Spanish Actress in 2010, so she must be pretty good.

Just think it's hilarious that you're trying to say Instagram models who are "just posting a pic of “assets” in skimpy clothing for “likes” and money" are any different than D-list celebrities who are "just posting a pic of “assets” in skimpy clothing for “likes” and money [in movies and KF.C profile pictures]"

Unless you're being facetious, if so then I apologize.

Chongo94

So i wasn't even sure who this "actress" was so I did a reverse image search and it is.... Elga Pataky? Her starring roles were Fast and Furious 5, Snakes on a Plane and....?

I did see on imdb.com she won the 'Yoga award' for Worst Spanish Actress in 2010, so she must be pretty good.

Just think it's hilarious that you're trying to say Instagram models who are "just posting a pic of “assets” in skimpy clothing for “likes” and money" are any different than D-list celebrities who are "just posting a pic of “assets” in skimpy clothing for “likes” and money [in movies and KF.C profile pictures]"

Cool.

froginmn

You mean an actress? Someone who actually practices a skill...one that can be argued and debated of course but something that takes far more effort and practice than just posting a pic of “assets” in skimpy clothing for “likes” and money. Whatever floats your boat I guess man.
Not ready to concede that the girls behind home plate aren't actresses.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

Dude... All this time I thought it was Jennifer Lawrence. I'm so... crushed.

froginmn

If you have seen Cole wife. Those things wont distract him at all
Not many can hold their own next to Kate Upton
This is Cole's wife. Wouldn't mind seeing a picture of her holding her own, next to Kate or not.

7ae15270671f65659dfa514075ef39b3.jpg