• The KillerFrogs

A Couple Of Boobs Can’t Distract Stro’s Cole

Dogfrog

I was fishing with a guide at Lake Fork years ago. Needed to relieve myself but there were boats about 150 yds away on either side. Asked the guide if there were any women in those boats. He asked can you see their nose? Uh, no. Well then you’re good.

Last edited:

Billy Clyde

I was fishing with a guide at Lake Fork years ago. Needed to relieve myself but there were boats about 150 yds away on either side. Asked the guide if there were any women in those boats. He asked can you see their nose? Uh, no. Well then you’re good.

Great lake, worst accommodations ever. Fished there with a guide in high school, stayed in what turned out to be a mobile home next to "the" cafe where we ate breakfast next morning. Smelled about like a wet mobile home would, when I got ready to go to bed, pulled back the cover and noticed a pube next to the pillow. Did NOT sleep well that night! :)

You ever fish for crappie there? I have heard it's pretty amazing.

Dogfrog

Great lake, worst accommodations ever. Fished there with a guide in high school, stayed in what turned out to be a mobile home next to "the" cafe where we ate breakfast next morning. Smelled about like a wet mobile home would, when I got ready to go to bed, pulled back the cover and noticed a pube next to the pillow. Did NOT sleep well that night! :)

You ever fish for crappie there? I have heard it's pretty amazing.

No, just black bass but I’ve always heard the crappie are great. Usually stayed at Lake Fork Marina, which had a cafe. Assume it’s still there.

Chongo94

Just thought it might ba someone with influence or money not just an attention seeker. Seats behind home plate for the World Series do not come cheap.

Per my understanding of the idiots on Instagram that amazingly “influence” for a living, just one post on there can (depending on the influencer) pay for those tickets 5-10 to even more times over. Ridiculous.

ThisIsOurTime

Per my understanding of the idiots on Instagram that amazingly “influence” for a living, just one post on there can (depending on the influencer) pay for those tickets 5-10 to even more times over. Ridiculous.
You shouldn't be jealous. Many of those women's value systems are way out of place and their influence has a short shelf life. Worse yet, I have heard stories of what they will do to keep the gravy train going. For example, if they brag about some trip to Dubai or near the Middle East, you can almost take it for granted they have done all kinds of disgusting acts to get it.

The bad news is that their actions then corrupts the minds of other young women who think this crap is normal and to be followed. It is time for a backlash to the selfie madness. We need the return of logos and seeking higher values.

However, I just read that MLB gave these women a lifetime ban so that is good to see.

Chongo94

Fascinating choice for your profile picture then.....?

You mean an actress? Someone who actually practices a skill...one that can be argued and debated of course but something that takes far more effort and practice than just posting a pic of “assets” in skimpy clothing for “likes” and money. Whatever floats your boat I guess man.