• The KillerFrogs

GREAT ******* GAME, BOYS!!

Frog DJ

Yeah, that was highly entertaining!

I especially enjoyed the folks who are now starting to scream, "The Big XII stinks. We need to leave the Big XII."

Blaming the conference for your own failures and leaving for "greener pastures" has worked out really well for... well - nobody!

Nebraska, Colorado, Missouri, Texas A&M - and the list goes on, but it does give the under achiever some satisfaction to blame someone else.

Go Frogs!

BABYFACE

I especially enjoyed the folks who are now starting to scream, "The Big XII stinks. We need to leave the Big XII."

Blaming the conference for your own failures and leaving for "greener pastures" has worked out really well for... well - nobody!

Nebraska, Colorado, Missouri, Texas A&M - and the list goes on, but it does give the under achiever some satisfaction to blame someone else.

Go Frogs!

I will never understand that mentality. One would think that a said school would have to be dominating a conference before coming to that conclusion. OU has earned the right to think that. It makes one look like a moron when they repeatedly get their butt beat and say everyone else sucks.

TX_Krötenechse

Go Frogs!
If you go back far enough on their fan forums, you’ll see people saying this after every loss aside from maybe OU. Certainly every loss to TCU.

Ron Swanson

What I really love about yesterday’s game is...

After they beat us last season, all of UT nation was positive that they were back and the proper pecking order was restored (i.e. UT beating TCU is how things “should be” and will be again going forward).

Now, after losing 5 of 6 to TCU, I’m guessing a lot of them are starting to wonder if this is in fact the new normal.

Bruce Berry

Hermann's post game presser- especially the first few minutes- is must see. Someone smarter than me will have to post.

Basically says our offense scheissed with them. Look at you Sonny-good job.

Sebastian S

UT's secondary might be the worst in the conference

Remember when we thought we could run over everyone after Purdue and Kansas?

Until this team shows consistency, I am hesitant to give too much praise.

It was nice to see but lets see it again... and again... and again...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Oh, there's nothing like that board when it's in full meltdown mode. From page 37 on in the Gameday thread, it's pure comedy gold.

Substitute GP for Herman and Donati for CDC, and that pretty much reads like this forum the last few weeks. Coach too loyal to friends. Needs to fire every coordinator to keep his job. Athletic Director needs to man up and force changes. Yada yada yada...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Substitute GP for Herman and Donati for CDC, and that pretty much reads like this forum the last few weeks. Coach too loyal to friends. Needs to fire every coordinator to keep his job. Athletic Director needs to man up and force changes. Yada yada yada...
Yes, but they're so much more deranged and profane. Well, profane in a curiously effective and humorous way.

H0RNEDFR0G

I shot a video of my TV and then created a GIF of Gary’s goofy celebration dance, but the app I used to create the gif doesn’t let me share it in a format that works on Killer Frogs.

Anyone got any ideas?

I completely missed this, was it after a TD or in some post game clip?