• The KillerFrogs

Photo of the day ...

netty2424

Horns down is a sign of weakness. It's Bevo talk on Bevo terms. It's shouting TCU is average, has nothing exceptional and no rebuttal to UT greatness, so we're throwing horns down. It's what mindless uneducated drunk t-shirt fans do.

Where's the picture of Bob Lily doing horns down?
Maybe he didn’t think of it back then. His fault.

FrogPreacher

Wasn't even sure who #48 was. Looked at the roster and discovered it was an individual who hasn't played all season. Ridiculous that he would doing something like that when he hasn't really been part of what was going on during the game.

Brog

Wasn't even sure who #48 was. Looked at the roster and discovered it was an individual who hasn't played all season. Ridiculous that he would doing something like that when he hasn't really been part of what was going on during the game.

Respectfully disagree. He may not have gotten on the field today, but trace back to all he has been doing in practice, etc, since early August, and you get the idea that he's got a right to express an opinion.

Mean Purple

I’d agree, but UT got so butt hurt about it they whined to the Big 12 and turned it into a penalty. So they deserve all the “horns down” they get.
This is my line of thinking. I'd just prefer they do it after the game, if at all. It was not really that big of a deal to do for many, until ut went and pushed for it to be a penalty, which is just the craziest thing I have seen in a while.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Maybe because he was part of what happened all week preparing for the game.

Wexahu

Dumb. It’s guys like that that often keep things together for a team when things aren’t going great....going to practice every day and putting in the work to help the guys get ready to play, even though he knows he won’t play. Let him have his fun, he earned it.

FrogCop19

SIAP, but I was over on surly for the tears, and saw someone posted a thread entitled:

To_ _ Orlan_o - _efensive Coor_inator

Laughed WAAAY too hard over that.

Horny4TCU

When you own a team, after joining the league late... you can do whatever hand signs you want. If they find offense to that, just say, "Scoreboard" or "Record's 6-2 bruh."

PO Frog

Be against horns down all you want, but to say 48 hasn’t been a part of what was going on in the game is pretty clueless. Everyone on the team is a part of it. He was celebrating with his teammates. Could use some more of that on the sidelines as a general rule, but I guess you think only the guy that scores should be happy?