• The KillerFrogs

We are going 3-9

LVH

Not as mad as the ones who wanted us to lose so they could keep getting up on their anti-Gary Patterson soapbox about how the game has passed him by and lament about how we need to fire everyone and hire a coach who runs a lightspeed up tempo offense that snaps the ball each 3 seconds

We had several posters wanting us to lose.

Pharm Frog

Not as mad as the ones who wanted us to lose so they could keep getting up on their anti-Gary Patterson soapbox about how the game has passed him by and lament about how we need to fire everyone and hire a coach who runs a lightspeed up tempo offense that snaps the ball each 3 seconds

We had several posters wanting us to lose.

None. Huge difference between desire and expectation.

Limey Frog

-75% of this board over the past couple of weeks

Idiots. All of you.

If you seriously think any of us are rooting against TCU, you're the idiot. If you think this win means that this season hasn't been anything other than an opportunity missed through poor coaching, you're on crack. The Big XII is a mess this year. We have the talent to be playing Oklahoma in Dallas in December. Instead we'll be playing Wazzu sometime around Christmas. Happy with that?

tetonfrog

We had several TROLLS wanting us to lose.

Fixed it for you

Christcu

If you seriously think any of us are rooting against TCU, you're the idiot. If you think this win means that this season hasn't been anything other than an opportunity missed through poor coaching, you're on crack. The Big XII is a mess this year. We have the talent to be playing Oklahoma in Dallas in December. Instead we'll be playing Wazzu sometime around Christmas. Happy with that?
Yup

tetonfrog

Don't understand you at all. Big big win and you are saying this garbage. Come on Limey. Live a little! Enjoy another great win over UT. If you can't be happy today then I don't know why you are a Frog fan.

Limey Frog

Don't understand you at all. Big big win and you are saying this garbage. Come on Limey. Live a little! Enjoy another great win over UT. If you can't be happy today then I don't know why you are a Frog fan.

Believe me: I cheered plenty today. And I was watching alone, in public a long way from Texas. I will always cheer for my Frogs and I'm thrilled to beat UT. If we're 0-11 and it's the last game of the year I'm tuning in hoping we make it to 1-11. But the OP on this thread is an "I told you so; y'all are wrong, nah nah na-na nah nah! Phbbbbbt!" Well, sorry, but with the Big XII as poor as it is this year we have the talent to be winning at least ten games. Even the Sooners aren't unbeatable, apparently. Everyone else looks thoroughly mortal. Yet we weren't ready to take advantage; our guys have looked poorly prepared in every phase of the game up until today. The schedule set up nicely for us to have gone into today's game at 6-0, not 3-3. Each of our three losses were winnable if we'd executed anywhere near our talent level.

We might limp to 7-5, which will be better than 3-9 of course and I'll be comparatively glad. But does that prove that the pessimists (like me) were wrong to be despondent after the Iowa State and K-State losses? Perhaps LVH and some other posters are happy to go 7-5 every year and play South Carolina in a bowl. I'm not. Leave that garbage for Texas Tech. I thought we joined the Big XII with plans of winning it.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Believe me: I cheered plenty today. And I was watching alone, in public a long way from Texas. I will always cheer for my Frogs and I'm thrilled to beat UT. If we're 0-11 and it's the last game of the year I'm tuning in hoping we make it to 1-11. But the OP on this thread is an "I told you so; y'all are wrong, nah nah na-na nah nah! Phbbbbbt!" Well, sorry, but with the Big XII as poor as it is this year we have the talent to be winning at least ten games. Even the Sooners aren't unbeatable, apparently. Everyone else looks thoroughly mortal. Yet we weren't ready to take advantage; our guys have looked poorly prepared in every phase of the game up until today. The schedule set up nicely for us to have gone into today's game at 6-0, not 3-3. Each of our three losses were winnable if we'd executed anywhere near our talent level.

We might limp to 7-5, which will be better than 3-9 of course and I'll be comparatively glad. But does that prove that the pessimists (like me) were wrong to be despondent after the Iowa State and K-State losses? Perhaps LVH and some other posters are happy to go 7-5 every year and play South Carolina in a bowl. I'm not. Leave that garbage for Texas Tech. I thought we joined the Big XII with plans of winning it.
Frogs beat a team that was completely depleted w injuries on D. Offense ran the wildcat again..why? No back sets were fails until they got lucky on a chuck and duck...QB showed moxie but let's put the brakes on. Stoolwater looms...
You can both go scheiss right off. This was a kick ass win. Try enjoying it a little.