• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Homecoming/Horns Down Edition

PurpleBlood87

Two plays that are squarely on Herman that loom large in this game: The attempted icing of Kell that game him a mulligan on the long field goal to end the half and declining the holding penalty that would have given TCU 2nd and 20 deep in Frog territory early in the 3rd. Kell hits his second attempt and TCU converted on 3rd and 10 and went on to score on the drive iirc.

I thought a huge sequence was at the end of the third quarter.
Texas has the ball and it is second and 13 at the Longhorn 30.
Texas could have let the clock run out and regrouped and gone to the fourth quarter but they run a play and Moehrig intercepts.
Just found that strange usually teams just let the time run out and go to the fourth quarter.

PurpleBlood87

Wait, she’s not done. Good god.

Didn't see them standing around exiting the parking garage by the stadium. One officer stopped me to led pedestrians cross and another did that when I was turning onto Stadium.
Yes it's slow exiting - you are driving through neighbohood's and it is good drive to get to the highway.

Frog-in-law1995

Two plays that are squarely on Herman that loom large in this game: The attempted icing of Kell that game him a mulligan on the long field goal to end the half and declining the holding penalty that would have given TCU 2nd and 20 deep in Frog territory early in the 3rd. Kell hits his second attempt and TCU converted on 3rd and 10 and went on to score on the drive iirc.

Wasn’t the declined holding penalty on our last TD drive?

Latest posts