• The KillerFrogs

The War of Horns

ifrog

I would tone down the UT worship just a little bit. They think we have "little brother syndrome" and I prefer that we don't play right into that.
Tough crowd. If we were undefeated I might agree. We don’t have many highlights this year so I am for anything that gets the troops fired up. Until we start winning again we are currently the little brother to SMU, Texas and Baylor.

dkfrog

For a second there I thought it was positioning TCU as the enemy/villain/bad guy/dark side/etc. I liked that positioning a lot better.
Still liked the video.

Gringo1873

Tough crowd. If we were undefeated I might agree. We don’t have many highlights this year so I am for anything that gets the troops fired up. Until we start winning again we are currently the little brother to SMU, Texas and Baylor.
The term "little brother" means a lot more than not winning. When we were beating Texas every year they did not act like our little brother.

Leap Frog

Historically, Frogs have played Texas well when they had their best teams-- like the 3 times when the Horns lost a natty.
Once Dutch put up a nine man defensive line, and buzz in the stands was that Frogs were about to be smashed.
Didn't happen because the Texas QB was running for his life all day, and TCU won the game.
These games all came with a great scheme and effort on defense that kept a rein on TU, and a chance to win.
Hopefully, we will see a great defensive gem, and score enough to pull the win out. Go Frogs!

Casey T

I’m waiting to get excited and hopeful till we show it on the field so I've been ignoring these videos. Hopefully this weekend provides that