• The KillerFrogs

More images of TCU's alternate uni

4 Oaks Frog

IMG_5229.jpg

IMG_5222.jpeg

IMG_5228.jpg

IMG_5231.jpg

IMG_5224.jpeg
I THINK THEY ARE AWESOME, AND I LOOK FORWARD TO WATCHING THE FROGS KICK SOME big orange cow ASS WHILE DRESSED IN THESE UNIES!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT big orange cow!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

ifrog

I would have preferred a black matte helmet with the blood lines and a red horned frog on the side of the helmet combined with black jerseys, red accents and the numbers in white with a red outline. Subtle red that pops.

With that said, I like these uniforms. They are growing on me. I think they would look better under the lights (maybe black lights?)

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
There was one where the number was not red, just the outline of it. I liked the outline version better.
There was a tweet saying that the NCAA wouldn't allow the one with the purple number because there wasn't enough contrast between the black jersey and purple number. That's how we ended up with the reddish orange number.

Billy Clyde

I've done this both ways: Instant reaction, and studied. . . Gross. Instant reaction is "Dam is that Boise St???" and studied reaction is, "Dam is that Boise High School???"

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
If this new look gets the kids revved up to play with a mission for 60 minutes... then I'm for them. If the gloves help them hang on to the ball and improved routes... then I'm for them. If these unis move up Collins to the 2 deep on the QB depth chart … then I'm for them.
I think thrust are bsdass