• The KillerFrogs

Inflection point for the horns

MinFrog

Obviously this is a big game for TCU, but good God this would break UTs season if we won. They are really teetering over there and if little TCU can beat them then it may snowball on them.

I hope their players are distracted by the sky is falling attitude they have and Duggan figures out how to hit a first round receiver in stride a couple of times. If we can finally jump to a lead, we may be able to suffocate them and break their will early.

froginmn

So you're saying if we win, Texas will NOT be back? It's hard to keep up sometimes.
Does this help clear it up?

tenor.gif

texas_sicilian

I think it’s an inflection point for both teams, if the win is by a sizable margin .

The loser of this game, if it’s a blowout, will assuredly be in a tailspin after this.

UT has a history of playing up (or down) to the level of competition.

Not what that means for this game

Limey Frog

I think it’s an inflection point for both teams, if the win is by a sizable margin .

The loser of this game, if it’s a blowout, will assuredly be in a tailspin after this.

UT has a history of playing up (or down) to the level of competition.

Not what that means for this game

Assuming that neither is already in tailspin.

Mean Purple

I don't care about UT. I care about TCU. We have plenty of our own problems to keep us busy. No time for schadenfreude.
Agreed. However, it has been interesting to watch a Horn I see multiple times a week become less cocky over the past couple of weeks. If they win, I'm sure he'll go jerk mode.
Same guy always complains about how Ohio State fans act. Not realizing that many whorn fans do the same. Not sure why, if we are not worthy of their level, they hate us so much.

oh, well. scheiss whorns

netty2424

lol, what kid is that?
I don’t remember the exact story but some recruit who’s dad was an OU or Aggie alum. Pretty sure it was a premeditated video.

I’ve posted it a few times just because it’s TCU/UT week. It just makes me laugh. He’s just one step ahead of Herman, which is genius.