• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Love ‘em? Hate ‘em? TCU’s uniforms for homecoming game against Texas creating a stir

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Love ‘em? Hate ‘em? TCU’s uniforms for homecoming game against Texas creating a stir

By Drew Davison

TCU coach Gary Patterson might have said it best when it comes to the new alternate uniforms the Frogs will be wearing for Saturday’s homecoming game against Texas.

“As a general rule, anybody under 25 loves them,” Patterson said. “The recruits do. I’ve had the helmet and all that stuff for nine months and all of the recruits have loved it. Anybody over a certain age doesn’t like them. That’s been pretty normal with any uniform we’ve had that hasn’t been just purple and white. The recruits and kids like them.”

Everybody else? That’s open for debate given a strong reaction on social media to Nike’s latest decision. Most either love ‘em or hate ‘em.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article236532553.html#storylink=cpy

Leap Frog

I prefer black leather helmets, purple jerseys with a white band for a collar, and khaki pants with a wide purple stripe down the back.
Oh yes, high top black shoes---now that's stylish. My brain doctor agreed, and said our opponent would just roll over and give up.:oops:

PurpleBlood87

I prefer black leather helmets, purple jerseys with a white band for a collar, and khaki pants with a wide purple stripe down the back.
Oh yes, high top black shoes---now that's stylish. My brain doctor agreed, and said our opponent would just roll over and give up.:oops:

If they could make the khaki pants look right I'm all for it.