• The KillerFrogs

New Uniforms for Texas game (lots of red)

HFrog1999

For those that love 'em

giphy.gif

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
For those that love 'em

Fierce.

My Dad has a tiny little rescue dog. Six flabby pounds of Chihuahua mutt. Every time I go visit him, she runs in growling and barking at me. Then, she begins licking my hands and flops over for a belly rub. As I rub her belly, I tell her, "You're fierce! FIERCE!"

Heh...

HFrog1999

Fierce.

My Dad has a tiny little rescue dog. Six flabby pounds of Chihuahua mutt. Every time I go visit him, she runs in growling and barking at me. Then, she begins licking my hands and flops over for a belly rub. As I rub her belly, I tell her, "You're fierce! FIERCE!"

Heh...

giphy.gif

WhatTheFrog

Fierce.

Heh...
My pit does the same thing, except for the licking and flopping part. He's pretty intimidating to first time visitors.

BTW, his name is Dutch.

Zubaz

Just saw this tweet.
Now this uniform looks good to me with the purple numbers.

That looks incredible. The red trim that we've added to some of our branding is awesome. For example, the red line on the end zone is just brilliant. The jersey that was revealed just takes it over the line, IMO with the all-red numbers. I wish we've go with this one.

PurpleBlood87

That looks incredible. The red trim that we've added to some of our branding is awesome. For example, the red line on the end zone is just brilliant. The jersey that was revealed just takes it over the line, IMO with the all-red numbers. I wish we've go with this one.

That Jersey looks black while the one with red numbers appears gray.

tcumaniac

That picture is circulating because Donati wrongly posted it to his instagram account and people started dog piling on him in his comment section pointing out that the picture was wrong and that the mock up looks way better than what TCU actually released (I agree). He has since removed the picture from his instagram.

75472719_10214827526711099_5932610438742147072_n.jpg

MTfrog5

That picture is circulating because Donati wrongly posted it to his instagram account and people started dog piling on him in his comment section pointing out that the picture was wrong and that the mock up looks way better than what TCU actually released (I agree). He has since removed the picture from his instagram.

Yeah that’s pretty sharp looking

Bizarro Frog

I think they are bad ass. I used to fight the good fight for a classic uniform but have embraced the light.

I think our season turns positive and we go on a roll wearing these insane uniforms. They will look great beating TX, handing Baylor their 1st loss, then closing the season at 8-4 by beating West Virginia. We will go 15-0 in 2020 wearing some version of these and they will paint the stadium purple, red and black in honor of 2020 season.

PurpleBlood87

Maybe it's a trial balloon for future uniforms to see if people like them
I have no idea why they didn't stick with those.

WhatTheFrog

TCU Football has "someone" up their sleeves this Halloween season. I wonder who that might me.

Boomhauer

That is much better. Should’ve gone with that one. Maybe that’s the look they were going to go with and last minute went with the red numbers.

Chongo94

Ha, we are just so Three Stoogey this year in every facet it seems.