• The KillerFrogs

New Uniforms for Texas game (lots of red)

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I think there is much less red than it looks like in the video. Basically a grey version with some red accents.

Big honking red numbers don’t seem that subtle.
Why couldn’t they just play on squirting blood instead of just using red all over the place.
Should’ve just had eyes on the sides squirting blood a la LSUs mid field eye of the Tiger.

Chongo94

Why couldn’t they just play on squirting blood instead of just using red all over the place.
Should’ve just had eyes on the sides squirting blood a la LSUs mid field eye of the Tiger.

I think that would be kinda cool. Always wondered why more helmets didn’t take the old school ww2 flying tigers aircraft approach or hockey mask approach of having parts of the mascot faces/profiles on them.

netty2424

Can’t answer that! But I think they’ll translate well on the field. One off alternates, probably never to be seen again!! Enjoy the variation while it lasts.

HFrog1999

New phone, who dis?

fR8lh3.gif